We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
newish psychonaut member Options

wet sand
#1 Posted : 6/15/2019 6:57:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, I'm not sure what to say exactly for introduction - but I've tried DMT a few times and have had a few life changing trips.

I can't really describe these trips into hyperspace briefly, But they felt deeply profound and personal and familiar in such a way that i was left in complete and utter awe and wonder.

I know only a few DMT users in my real life and i was told about this site and it sounds like a cool place to learn new info about extracting techniques and DMT culture in general.

I think I'll fit in good here.

Thanks for reading.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Incal
#2 Posted : 6/16/2019 10:52:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Wet Sand,

I am glad to read what you are willing to share!

If you have had the profound experience already well done!!

The best place to come to try to integrate this with others wisdom is here. This is the right place.

Talk to your terrestrial DMT contacts and don't ignore the hyperspace DMT contacts as well.

Awe and wonder are the way! You can hone these skills here. I think you're in the right place as well.

You have a cool user name as well.

wet sand
#3 Posted : 6/17/2019 8:08:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you incal, I hope to discover and learn much more about the great spice and myself as well as learn from the shared experience of the nexus and it's many seasoned travelers.