We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First successful pharma.wow. Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 6/15/2019 4:02:43 PM

I is the obstacle.

What’s up y’all... so I finally got my pharma recipe to work. The few times I’ve vaped dmt I’ve had no success with breakthroughs due to my own anxiety leaving me clinging to reality so I’ve been wanting to try it orally to see how it go’s. The first time I tried 5 grams of 30:1 cappi resin and a little freebase(no measurement just what I had from a 50g mimosa pull). It didn’t really work. I noticed some colors were a little vivid but that it. The second time I tried brewing the mimosa and then eating 3 grams of rue seeds but I vomited drinking the nasty vinegar mimosa brew and from there felt no really noticeable effect. Last night I brewed around 3-4 grams of seeds and ate my freebase from another 50g mimosa pull (my scale battery died so I had no measurements). I took it all at 950. By 11 some awesome euphoria had come on and some nice vivid colors. As we go from 11 to 12 o’clock the visuals get more pronounced though they seemed to be different then my visuals on lsd. It seemed really trance induced. The more I would stare at a spot the more it would consume my focus. I was having lots of fun and was feeling really empathetic and loving towards everything I thought about as well as deeply pondering existence in my head. This went on until close to 12 then we went to my room to lay down and settle in. As me and my wife begin to chill out I start getting a lil worried as she falls asleep that I’ll have to be left awake by myself in our dark ass scary house while my minds racing with exaggerated thoughts.( watching all the conjuring movies had every little creek in my house freaking me out.) I made my wife sit back up with me but it being so late she didn’t make it long before she fell asleep again. This is we’re things went south. As I lay in our dark room the visuals starting coming on heavy which I wasn’t expecting. Freaked out I grab my pistol and lay it down next to me to give me some comfort and it kinda did with the creeking in the house but as I lay down the visuals get so consuming I’ start having trouble seeing in the dark. The flashing pulsing like visuals kept going like to the point of really uncomfortable.. I starting feeling almost motion sick as I lay there by myself swearing I’ll never try a dmt again(that was a lie lol).. I would be terribly cold but sweaty. I wanted to cut the ac off but the silence was freaky plus I was having trouble just walking around with the visuals messing with me in the dark. I laid in bed feeling crappy as hell fighting intrusive thoughts. I just repeatedly told myself no ones ever died from dmt and if I become the first at least I’d be rid of my queasy ass body lol. I laid there like this till it all finally settled down as I fell into somewhat of a lucid sleep. I woke up a while later and Netflix was on the keep watching screen and the intense experience seemed to be over. I smoked a cig and thanked god for the good and the bad in the evening and also letting me finally succeed with dmt where it kept failing in comparison to my beloved lsd. I think even with all the bad parts I’d have to say great experience and I’m looking forward to trying it in a better environment. Maybe the lake with some buddies instead of by myself in my dark ass creepy house. Thanks so much for reading and hopefully this experience will help some other nexian down the road at some point... love all you guy so much.

Learn, share, expand 🖖
This guys ego ^

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 6/15/2019 4:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I couldn't help but chuckle at the "dark ass scary house" Man, get some lava lamps or something Razz. It's hard to be spooked with mellow bubbly trip lighting.

Also couldn't imagine grabbing a gun tripping O.o but I've only ever fired one twice and don't own one, so that's mildly out of my comfort zone in general for now.

Glad you appreciate the good and the bad though, that's the only way we learn imo.

Can't wait to try pharma myself, changa has been rockin me lately haha

Achilles
#3 Posted : 6/15/2019 5:45:54 PM

I is the obstacle.

Yea next time I think I’m definitely gonna be in a well lit environment with some friends.. maybe the lake or something. Think I can definitely say I’ve had my first bad trip though.. that negative time frame was like a hell i was convinced would never end. But I think my recent experience with vaped dmt had kinda messed me up and gave me some psychedelic anxiety that was kinda killing my love for tripping... dimitri wrapped me in loving arms last night before dragging me to hell to face my fears. I actually even thought about making my wife take me to the hospital last night(glad I didn’t do that). Overall I’ve seen the worst it can get and I fought my fear and was willing to face my own death before backing down to the bad trip. Now that I know how far it can go I’m gonna buy a mg scale and start trying lower dosages to find that sweet spot... the out of your mind trance is beautiful but I think a shaman should only go that far when they need true spiritual Guidance or healing. I’d rather just lightly experience this power though. Light visuals, euphoria, and the feeling of love is what I’m looking for... I’ll go full blown trance only when I get lost in life and need to find my way. Like I said before though, I’ve faced my fears and I’m not afraid anymore and for that I’m thankful Thumbs up Thumbs up
This guys ego ^