We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Slipping by the margins Options

Mechsteak
#1 Posted : 6/15/2019 6:23:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all. Time for the introduction. I always find these things a bit odd.
I have come back to psychedelics after a 15 year hiatus, in part to try to learn more about myself and in some regards heal. And also because they are just so strange and wonderful. I would say that Psilocybe mushrooms are my psychedelic of choice, although DMT is a close and not well explored (for me) second.

I did my second extraction (first successful) a bit ago with great success. (Modified Max Ion with 6 longer term heated touluene pulls yielded around 3.9% full spectrum after clean up)

I have since attempted to “break through” a handful of times with mixed success. Most recently with the addition of 2.5 grams of Syrian rue 30 minutes prior to vaping. This experience lasted 20 minutes or so before I was “back”. However I’ve never had any of the out of body transformative types of experiences that seem all too common. This is not a complaint, more of an observation of the myriad of differing ways these chemicals affect us as individuals. I seem to more or less encounter and in more intense experiences become visually represented mathematics not always fractals sometimes grid patterns or standing wave functions. I am left wondering if my expectations have caused much of the DMT flash to pass me by?

Thank you for the learning opportunity and community.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MarduksHead
#2 Posted : 6/15/2019 12:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How are you vaping the DMT and how much are you loading up?

Incal
#3 Posted : 6/16/2019 11:12:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

I love what you have posted already. Sounds like you are already experimenting and have prior experience as well.

I came back to the program after a long gap as well with the proper intention compared to my adolescent " tripping' balls" approach.

Mushrooms will take you deep and DMT lurks in the heart of psilocin ( 4-HO-DMT ). Shrooms also gave me my first inter dimensional experience.

The harmalas add a depth. Also I experience the DMT/Changa flash in as a maths event. It showed me how a burst from a singularity ( everything in nothing ) could flow into "channels" or "paths" that were inevitable due to mathematics.

You are not complaining, you had awareness of the flash, you have experienced what most never will.

Also consider oral DMT/harmala for a longer trip to consider and integrate.

Welcome and please keep posting.

Mechsteak
#4 Posted : 7/2/2019 1:33:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

MarduksHead wrote:

How are you vaping the DMT and how much are you loading up?

I have used the layering method in a bong with anywhere from 15-50 mg

I also have a ceramic heater (wickless) vape cartridge that I loaded with pure full spectrum crystal (must heat cartridge before use) in an effort to have a safe effective means to blastoff.

Unetlanvhi
#5 Posted : 7/2/2019 1:41:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What mg are you using for a dosage? I've still got about 14 days before my first extraction will be executed and ready for use. But from what I've read everywhere the most common breakthroughs dosage is 50mg.

I'm going to do 1g:1ml pg

Mechsteak
#6 Posted : 7/2/2019 1:50:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Incal wrote:
Hey,

I love what you have posted already. Sounds like you are already experimenting and have prior experience as well.

I came back to the program after a long gap as well with the proper intention compared to my adolescent " tripping' balls" approach.

Mushrooms will take you deep and DMT lurks in the heart of psilocin ( 4-HO-DMT ). Shrooms also gave me my first inter dimensional experience.

The harmalas add a depth. Also I experience the DMT/Changa flash in as a maths event. It showed me how a burst from a singularity ( everything in nothing ) could flow into "channels" or "paths" that were inevitable due to mathematics.

You are not complaining, you had awareness of the flash, you have experienced what most never will.

Also consider oral DMT/harmala for a longer trip to consider and integrate.

Welcome and please keep posting.

Thank you for the kind welcome.
Yes it’s quite a strange experience to fully explain. The main difference I find between DMT and 4-HO-DMT is in the relative “speed” of the felt experience. For me Mushrooms even at very high doses (8 g+) are much less of a frantic/speedy experience. The DMT flash seems To whizz by leaving me little time to create a cogent understanding of what’s happening.