We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Old Friends:) Options

h_c_earwicker
#1 Posted : 6/14/2019 4:05:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am still considered a new member, despite my registration at the time of Friday, January 11, 2013 8:03:16 PM.
At that time I used the spice and its allies to recover from depression and bipolar disorder, but a combination of no spice and extreme life changes caused a mental breakdown.

It's been five years since my last journey, as I have been dedicated to seeing if modern pharmacology could effectively treat my various mental disorders. My return to this forum tells us that modern science does not have the ability to treat my chronic depression.

I make this post to ask for full membership in this forum, and to ask all members of DMT Nexus who see this if they could wish me the best on my first extraction in five years.

Thanks everyone, this is my favorite online community, the only one with a moral code worth following.
Thumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 6/14/2019 4:12:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles with depression and lack of success with standard medical treatment.

But here's me sending you good vibes and wishing you the journey you need to get back to feeling whole.