We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Derma Roller, DMSO, Cyclodextrin, DMT, and Harmine Options

LongTimeWaiting
#1 Posted : 6/14/2019 3:24:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would experiment with this but I am unable to spend any extra money at the moment. I am currently growing my own trees so eventually I will get to all these fun projects but for now, I am speaking theoretically.

Has anyone here ever used a derma roller? I recently have, it hurt like a B but it seems to be effective in its use. It essentially causes micro-punctures in your skin.

Say I make a solution of DMSO, DMT, and Cyclodextrin or perhaps even DMSO, DMT, and Harmine, or even DMSO and DMT. After a vigorous derma roll, there should be many micro wounds for the solution to enter. Say I apply the solution to the wounds. Would this be effective enough to produce an effect? Would it make the drug absorb more so less would be needed? Would it hit faster than oral use? Would it be easier than an injection but produce the same effects of an injection?

Right now, my head isn't very clear. I have a lot more questions that I can't think of at the moment, but I'm wondering if this could be a really novel way to ingest a drug. Maybe, it won't be as effective as other methods but for the sake of novelty, I am interested in the results.

Let me know what you think. I'm sure the lot of you will come up with something creative here.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

LongTimeWaiting
#2 Posted : 6/17/2019 3:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night I typed up a long comment but the website went down as I was about to submit the post. To sum up what I was going to say, I think this could work for specific types of chemicals like 4-Aco-DMT and when I get the chance, I will try it with that or a similar tryptamine. I will make a solution, not sure what I'll mix it with yet, and apply it to the microneedled area. I will let it absorb for quite some time and wash the area.

Here's one study, among others. https://journals.library.ualbert...cle/viewFile/29610/21401

Maybe instead of DMSO, I will use emu oil.