We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello World Options

putdeksel
#1 Posted : 6/13/2019 4:49:33 PM

Looking for the pieces of the puzzle

Hello Nexus!

As you probably can see I have an old account and never properly introduced in the Welcome Area on the forum. So here goes..

At the moment I am seeking ways to experiment with micro-dosing for health benefit reasons. Especially the mood-lifting effects.

A little background info:
A few years ago a family member had problems with severe depression. At that time I had heard of The Spirit Molecule and read into it (back in the day on this forum). After alot of reading, I gave her the advice to go to Peru to undergo treatment with Ayahuasca (humming bird center). She did and it worked and as a consequence she was never the same again (in a good way).

After alot of experimentation last few years with the Acacia and Mimosa I am now going to focus on Phalaris AQ1 specifically. From my understanding DMT-fumerate is the best option. I have bought the AQ1 from ebay so I am not too sure about the contents of the plant. Hence the need to HPLC the fumerate to be sure there will not be any 'Phalaris Staggers' when ingested or worse Thumbs up

Any help is appreciated Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Incal
#2 Posted : 6/16/2019 11:44:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This post resonated with me as I have just planted a few plugs of phalaris outside in Western Europe with the intent of eventually extracting tryptamines. The supplier says it will be invasive and grow back readily after close harvesting. So thanks for your post as it will link me to extraction for reed canary grass as my copy of Jim de Korne's " Psychedilc shamanism" was destroyed by an ex-partner.

To be frank I have no micro-dosing interest. I want to trip when I do drugs and feel micro is wasting precious molecules. I have not worked in years and believe psychedelics are the anathema of increasing productivity for capitalism. You either own the means of production or sell your labour to it.

If you can use drugs for some other purpose such as increasing creativity within a capitalist system good luck to you!

So, we are both in a similar position. I will post my findings from my extractions here and look forward to you doing the same.

Namaste

putdeksel
#3 Posted : 6/22/2019 7:54:05 AM

Very interesting indeed!

Phalaris is growing outside in the sun right now Smile

I will be posting again soon.

putdeksel
#4 Posted : 9/25/2019 11:48:23 AM

Update today! from my 2 plants only 1 survived stem was broken during shipment luckily the other one survived and is now growing beautifully.

I notice that the plant roots very deep. Not too sure about planting in pots is optimal for the plant. Let me know what you guys think? Somehow it feels like i am limiting its growthspeed...

For now winter is around the corner in Europe so I will probably keep some phalaris indoors just incase. Probably will plant the remainder in ground but out of reach of my dogs. FUNNY THING actually.. one of my dogs loves to nibble on the plant especially in the morning! Coincidence?

Anyway enjoy the pictures I will upload them soon.
putdeksel attached the following image(s):
20190925_125016.jpg (5,205kb) downloaded 21 time(s).
20190925_125059.jpg (4,106kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
IMG-20190617-WA0006.jpg (2,118kb) downloaded 21 time(s).