We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hbwr seed non polar/polar lsa extraction tek advice Options

BigJungleBuds
#1 Posted : 6/13/2019 12:10:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I'm doing a non polar / polar extraction on roughly 100 hbwr seeds Madagascar strain the strongest iv tried only ones I buy now 4 is like 10-12 Hawaiian ones anyways I have petroleum ether 40-60 for non polar solvent but I have both acetone and IPA and wanted to hear any advice on what is nest out of the two I should use please share any advice U may have on this IPA evaporates very cleanly but is weird and acetone is strong as hell and evaporates dry so I'm stuck to decide between them two please help !!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 6/14/2019 10:36:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BigJungleBuds wrote:
IPA evaporates very cleanly but is weird

???
How can a solvent be weird?

Quote:
and acetone is strong as hell and evaporates dry

But doesn't it evaporate clean? As if it doesn't, don't use it for any extraction, but just for cleaning your car...

I personally would favor acetone (if it is clean!), for the reason of better evaporation. But please only evaporate outside, far from any ignition sources.

BTW: LSA is not the only psychoactive ergoline in these seeds, and depending on freshness, not even the main one.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

BigJungleBuds
#3 Posted : 6/22/2019 1:02:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i don't know why I said it was weird I men't its clean I suppose as I have 99.9 pure lab grade stuff and the acetone I get is 99.5 pure and I then i dry it with mag sulphate hepahydrate so both solvents are clean just wondered on an opinion because I know iso is clean and evaps well but would acetone preform any better and or is it too strong I went with iso anyway and was fine as I can just evap iso indoors near a window and acetone is heavy if u get a wiff of it I will try with acetone next time though thanks for the info