We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey All. Options

RayD8
#1 Posted : 6/12/2019 11:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few years back , about eight I guess, I joined the forum with a username I cannot remember anymore .. I'm sure I wrote it down in my book , but it's gone..nowhere to be found. So, here I am again with a new name and new perspective on things. Its been a long hiatus, time for integration, much processing being going on ...still going on ... had lotsa baggage to jettison you see. ..understatement of the century. Anyway, have'nt tripped in a long while , the last one was two years ago, an ibogaine session...that was something!..or nothing rather..no-thing!!..so no words to describe it either..sorry about that. Recently I have been drawn back to the Nexus and ,wow .. alot has happened in the meantime . Lots of new info and new techs and experiences and am looking forward to getting up to speed on things and getting involved in the fascinating discussions taking place. It's quite strange to find no one in my life is interested in these things, friends have fallen away and that's ok . Things are pretty good considering . Glad to be enthused once again..from 'enthous'..possessed by God. love that.
'You are confused, because you believe that you are in the world, not the world in you'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 6/13/2019 1:04:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back.

Can I ask what drew you back to this place?
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

RayD8
#3 Posted : 6/13/2019 8:43:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Vibesurfer.

Well I just lost the reply I sent you. Hit 'post' and just got another blank window to fill in .
Damn , I was getting into it there...nostalgia ....maybe it's for the best .

Anyway , what I was saying was that I was last on here about ten or twelve years ago I think, I was living in the foothills of the Pyrenees and had lots of time on my hands to cultivate and experiment. I had a beautiful green valley to gaze upon every morning and a floatation tank which came in handy with the shrooms.

My first extraction of MHRB made a deep and lasting impression. The room was filled with golden light and the feeling was just glorious, unparallleled...such stunning beauty and there is a yearning to continue the journey...that's why I'm back.

How is your journey going ?
'You are confused, because you believe that you are in the world, not the world in you'