We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Anyone tried harmalol? Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 3/26/2010 7:56:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's the problem, and why SWIM has not purchased it. He can't find food grade or USP grade harmalol anywhere, it’s all technical grade as far as he can tell. He can find food grade harmine, harmaline, and THH though. If a vendor has USP grade harmalol or food (FCC) grade harmalol, please let us known about it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#22 Posted : 3/26/2010 8:29:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Many here would say NO. The amount of impurities present are pretty small, and not likely to cause any problems unless it’s abused regularly.

Some people use street drugs of unknown purity all the time. It’s probably less risky than using a street drug.

I am more paranoid about impurities than a lot of others out there.

Many on this forum have used RCs that boast similar purity levels and are technical grade and they seem to be ok.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#23 Posted : 3/26/2010 8:31:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The impurities are most likely nothing more than you'd find in a typical DMT extraction made using technical grade things like hardware store naphtha, grocery store drain cleaner (sodium hydroxdie), etc.

Is the harmalol synthetic?

69ron
#24 Posted : 3/27/2010 10:49:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It must be a mistake in their data.

When you take rue as filtered tea, it contains a lot of harmalol, and you don't feel anything from it the following day. According to that graph you should, so the graph must be incorrect. I never heard of anyone feeling rue for more than 24 hours.

When SWIM tried what he believed was harmalol, it lasted I think 2 hours? I'm not sure if I remember correctly though.

ThirdEyeVision
#25 Posted : 3/29/2010 6:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I was researching how to procede with a rue soxhlet extraction I came across a very interesting article. It stated P. Incarnata contains .031 Harmolol. Passion flower grows like a weed, so would be a great source for harmolol.

Great write up on their tests with much usefull info.
http://www.ajur.uni.edu/...austein%20pp%2019-26.pdf

Edit: after re-reading it I realized it is Harmol in that quantity. Still a great read.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

۩
#26 Posted : 3/29/2010 6:53:14 PM

Dagger wrote:
From my experiences so far, it does seem like harmalol have a very long half life. When taking 64mg, I started notice my mouth got dryer than usual after 3 hours. Seems to peak in 3-4 hours. Will increase dose further sometime in the near future. Not tried with DMT yet.

Interesting! I have noticed some passiflora effects occurring 4-5 hours after ingestion!

shoe
#27 Posted : 5/12/2010 2:15:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

uh, that's because generally speaking freebases dissolve in the non-polar layer?? thanks for the experimental confirmation though
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#28 Posted : 10/24/2011 2:05:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sorry I know this is old, but any updates here? harmalol(along with every other harmala alkaloid and the tryptolines) is something I am interested in and rather than start a new thread I thought I would just post here..

Did you try it again dagger?
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#29 Posted : 10/24/2011 2:08:19 AM

Quote:
The main beta-carboline alkaloids in T. terrestris appear to be harman(e), norharman(e), harmol, and harmalol.

Not exactly pure harmalol but Tribulus Terristris is very active @ 2 tbps brewed.

benzyme
#30 Posted : 10/24/2011 2:39:41 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

harmalol?

harmalas are no laughing matter.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

embracethevoid
#31 Posted : 1/7/2012 3:12:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
harmalol?

harmalas are no laughing matter.

Why would you want to hurt the lols? :evil:

shoe
#32 Posted : 1/16/2012 8:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

also passionflower may be nicer to extract from than rue seeds?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#33 Posted : 1/16/2012 8:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

shoe wrote:
also passionflower may be nicer to extract from than rue seeds?

Why? Whats wrong with rue?
Long live the unwoke.

Shadowman-x
#34 Posted : 1/16/2012 8:52:41 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

and passionflowers yields are pathetic at best, afaik
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Grizzly Adams
#35 Posted : 6/14/2015 8:24:32 PM

Novice Apprentice of ENTHEON Wizardry

And to this day, Wikipedia has only a single sentence entry for Harmalol.
Sometimes a simple analogy is all you need to make things crystal clear. Smile - Akasha224

PREV12