We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAO-I before Vaporizing DMT Pure? Options

Runwithme
#1 Posted : 6/10/2019 1:12:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys. I have a question. is it possible to smoke a Mao inhibitor before vaporizing the DMT pure. I always have the feeling that I burn too much DMT at the Changa. And since I have a very good vaporizer I thought I vaporize the DMT and smoke herbs before with the Mao inhibitor. and i think i can dose the DMT better with my vaporizer.
has perhaps someone experienced with it or is there perhaps still another solution to get the Mao before the vaporize in his blood? many greetings. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 6/10/2019 2:33:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

You can definitely smoke maoi prior to vaping, or if you happen to have freebase harmalas you could dose them sublingual under the tongue, I prefer the sublingual route over changa tbh. Sublingual harmalas prior to vaping have given me some incredible experiences. Smoking maoi can roughly do the same as sublingual for me. For sublingual I'd do something around 30-50mg of harmala freebase, press under the tongue, within a few minutes it would dissolve with very little if any taste. I'd feel it entering my head, then I'd vape dmt. This could be done also if you were smoking an maoi source, you'd just have to figure out how much you're taking in of the maoi beforehand, just so you don't go overboard with the maoi dosage, unless you're looking to have a huge effect from the harmalas in combination with the dmt experience.

Good luck Smile

Runwithme
#3 Posted : 6/10/2019 5:44:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your answer! Smile Do you think it's basically the same as if I smoked Changa or is Changa different because you smoke it exactly at the same time?

#4 Posted : 6/10/2019 9:42:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah they seemed pretty similar to me in the overall experience, but there also seemed to be some slight differences. The harmalas seemed much more effective to me when used sublingual, versus smoking leaf that was already infused with them. The buildup, the intensity, the coloration, design, the depth. Not sure if these things were just due to the high variability of the dmt experience in itself, or that sublingual harmalas were that much more effective. Imo I think the latter, mainly due to sudden obviousness of how they felt after they'd dissolved under my tongue, within a few minutes I could feel them working in my head.

Don't get me wrong though, a nicely made change blend is highly effective. Very happy

Also smoking a harmala plant source prior or smoking some harmalas on top of some inert smokeable leaf is very effective as well. I used to roll a fat caapi leaf joint, smoke the whole thing in one sitting (10 minutes or so), then shortly after I'd vape dmt or smoke some dmt enhanced leaf. Very effective and very similar to sublingual ime lol

Hope it works out for you

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 6/11/2019 12:55:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt, how would you compare sublingual harmalas to eaten?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

#6 Posted : 6/11/2019 3:17:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Tony6Strings wrote:
tatt, how would you compare sublingual harmalas to eaten?

Haven't messed around with oral harmalas and vaped dmt too much. All the times were with relatively low doses of vine tea and rue tea. Vine was around 10-15g & rue was around .5-1g. Didn't notice a whole lot of difference versus the sublingual/smoked harmala route for me. Though for some reason I still prefer the sublingual/smoked harmalas then vaping dmt versus oral harmalas then vaped dmt.

Runwithme
#7 Posted : 6/11/2019 12:00:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i have just 2 more questions Pleased
1. how much harmala freebase would u suggest to smoke when u vaporize about 30mg of dmt?
2. should i wait a bit after smoking the harmala or should i immediately vape the dmt ?

Thank you! Smile

#8 Posted : 6/11/2019 12:11:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Quote:
  • 1. how much harmala freebase would u suggest to smoke when u vaporize about 30mg of dmt?
  • 2. should i wait a bit after smoking the harmala or should i immediately vape the dmt ?

I'd use around 30-40mg max, probably 30mg. Put it on some sort of smokeable leaf. Take a few big hits, hold them. And if it's effective for you then you should pretty immediately feel the harmalas. You'll know it when you feel it. And since the effects are pretty immediate with smoking them - you can vape dmt within the minute after. Good to go.

Good luck and safe diving

Very happy