We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time lurker, just got an account Options

Jamie_Pi
#1 Posted : 6/10/2019 9:48:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ask not what the DMT Nexus can do for you, but what you can do for the DMT nexus. I think that Kennedy said that or something similar to it.
I've been on the site, reading posts for a few months, reading about different extraction methods, peoples experiences with DMT, but never getting an account to post anything.
I think the reason I didn't get an account for a while is because I'm rather inexperienced, and thought that I didn't have anything to offer. I've never used DMT, and I don't have any extensive chemical knowledge.
But the more I learn about DMT, the more interested I am. This community seems like a warm and welcoming place, and I'm hoping that I can at the very least post interesting comments.
I'm not going to zip zop my way to 30 mg. I plan to take it slow, following the advice of basically everyone. I don't have a friend or Sherpa or anyone to give me access to it, because that's usually not my scene. I'm going to start with growing the plant, then doing the extraction and getting a rig for vaping it. Then I'll slowly work my way up in 5 mg increments, like suggested.
I really appreciate everything that I've learned from this forum, and I hope that soon I'll be able to start contributing my own experiences.
Figment light never was but grey air timeless no sound. Grey air timeless earth sky as one same grey as the ruins flatness endless. Never was but grey air timeless no sound figment the passing light.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WorkDoodler
#2 Posted : 6/12/2019 12:30:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! I too was a lurker and decided that today would be the day I created my account. I actually just recently had my first experience, and after that, I knew it was time.

Wishing you the best on this journey, and I know I'm only a beginner, but please feel free to reach out with any questions!!

"Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly."