We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yes Baby! This IS IT! Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 6/10/2019 6:04:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh yea! Feeling the power and the glory and the love!

I stand in awe and reverence of nature and life!

Really good vibes to all of you!

Feeling ready to be what I want to be and grateful to be it.

Entheogens save lives my friends, they save and change lives in ways that are true miracles.

I look forward to spending the second half of 2019 sharing the joy in my heart with all!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 6/10/2019 8:50:51 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I caught those vibes😊 Appreciate you sharing this road with us. You can't go wrong with cosmic love. Always greatful to psychedelics. They give so much. Nothing is the same once you see the impossible.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Cactus Man
#3 Posted : 6/13/2019 6:34:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Its a wonderful thing to be here and to be what I want to be.

Its also a wonderful thing to know that I have much more work to do on "who I want to be".

The challenge is a privilege and a pleasure to me, even if I have suffered and will continue to suffer through much of it.

In the end psychological suffering and spiritual suffering is really just a form of a "work out", like stressing your body to make it stronger, or stressing a plant to help it grow!

Big grin

Achilles
#4 Posted : 6/13/2019 11:57:08 PM

I is the obstacle.

💕💕💕 good vibes Thumbs up everything has a purpose no matter how clear. Go with the flow and let destiny carry you like a river and you will find your purpose in the universe.

Learn, share, expand ✌️
This guys ego ^

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 6/14/2019 7:53:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Life is a vibration, a wave, there will be downs, but there absolutely will be ups - like many people before me said - you just have to go with the flow and ride it out Smile

Love

Cactus Man
#6 Posted : 6/15/2019 3:26:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes doing nothing is the best possible thing to do.

Its taken me a life time to learn that one.

Sometimes all negativity needs to be diffused is simply to be ignored.

Certain things can only be fixed by active correction, but others can only be diffused into thin air by being negated.

Ive been applying both tactics when needed.

Things are unquestionably, undeniably, unequivocally better than they ever have been, within my mind.

Simply because Ive crossed all my T's and dotted my I's.

Every day is a gift that I long to unwrap, in doing so I gain what I lack.

The rhythm of things brings joy to me, I play right along and conduct my own song!