We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
HOW MUCH CHANGA DO YOU SMOKE? Options

gibran2
#41 Posted : 8/13/2010 10:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

gammagore wrote:
gibran2 wrote:
A strong vaporized DMT experience either leaves me “full” and thankful and satisfied for at least a week or more, or it leaves me terrified and in need of weeks of integration. Either way, there’s no need or desire to go back repeatedly. The honeymoon is over...

I feel the same way for both changa and freebase.

Yes, for strong doses they’re similar. But mild doses of straight DMT leave me rather dysphoric – almost “craving” a higher breakthrough dose. I’ve never tried low/mild doses of changa.

From what I’ve read, there are some people who like to repeatedly take low doses of changa over an extended period of time, maintaining a low-level sub-breakthrough or near-breakthrough experience. I wouldn’t like that at all. But I guess we each have a unique relationship with DMT and MAOIs.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

picatris
#42 Posted : 8/14/2010 12:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
picatris wrote:
I had pleasure in Santo Daime rituals, granted. There is a sort of delicious religious fervor while in group workings that are really unbelievable. But for alone trips, never had a pleasurable one, and because I did not want to. Always try to dig deeper in the rabbit hole, and it always degenerate in fear and nightmarish trips, in which I find the answers I seek.

The answers are where they are. They don’t always hide amidst fear and pain. Oftentimes they’re in the company of joy and pleasure. Spiritual discovery doesn’t equal denial of pleasure. In fact, denying oneself the pleasures that DMT has to offer is to deny much of the nature of being, both here and in the immaterial realm.

hmmmm... That's something to think about. Thank you for your words.

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

PREV123