We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
HOW MUCH CHANGA DO YOU SMOKE? Options

โ—‹
#21 Posted : 8/12/2010 4:54:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

hyperspacing wrote:
I can never put a time frame or amount on it because at anytime there can come a sense of fulfilment. Once this is reached I just don't see a need to continue. I'm happy, satisfied, and ready to resume life.

Safe journeys

Xactly Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Shayku
#22 Posted : 8/12/2010 4:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, you guys journey a lot. You still find it meaningful? You have time to integrate?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

ragabr
#23 Posted : 8/12/2010 5:33:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:
Wow, you guys journey a lot. You still find it meaningful? You have time to integrate?

Hyperspace will only call after you've processed. Often it takes a few journeys to even get the complete message to begin processing.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Shayku
#24 Posted : 8/12/2010 6:33:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I can see going a few times in one sitting, but every day? I'd be afraid of disconnecting from reality a bit too much.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Astralking
#25 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa goes alot faster than freebase thats for sure. Specially since its so much easier to smoke!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

DoingKermit
#26 Posted : 8/12/2010 8:50:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:
Well I can see going a few times in one sitting, but every day? I'd be afraid of disconnecting from reality a bit too much.

It probably takes a special type of person to be able to do that without losing the plot

gibran2
#27 Posted : 8/12/2010 9:01:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Astralking wrote:
Changa goes alot faster than freebase thats for sure. Specially since its so much easier to smoke!

There is nothing easier to smoke than freebase DMT in a GVG. Smoother, easier, faster, more efficient and, for better or worse, potentially more mind-blowing than changa.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Astralking
#28 Posted : 8/12/2010 9:36:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:

when i first made it i used to do it a few times a day. then gradually i did it less and less and by the 4/5th month i was doing it pretty rarely. It's strange, the more i did the less i wanted to do somehow. I looked at it more as a special occasion sort of thing.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

gammagore
#29 Posted : 8/12/2010 10:40:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Either way, changa or freebase works like a charm in the GVG. The only difference that I find with the bong and changa is that im able to get my full dose in one hit. Im begining to think that I get more out of the GVG than the bong, or maybe it just different in the sense that I need to keep my eyes open to finish off the bowl in the GVG.

I too have relaxed in the amount that im vaping, the "honeymoon" period wares off, and I just dont get the calling as often anymore. When I do get that calling I might be doing it a few nights in a row. But really, when I have one of "those" experinces, that is enough to last me a while.

hyperspacing
#30 Posted : 8/12/2010 11:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Frequency depends on how long its been since it scared the crap out of you and how good your memory is. Very happy
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

mattritt
#31 Posted : 8/13/2010 2:25:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspacing wrote:
Frequency depends on how long its been since it scared the crap out of you and how good your memory is. Very happy

Twisted Evil
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

soulfood
#32 Posted : 8/13/2010 2:35:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'm not really smoking any DMT based stuff at all these days, but when I make my 20x changa, 1g will go in a session quite easily.

Ice House
#33 Posted : 8/13/2010 3:50:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Its a roller coaster ride for me, I have my periods of a couple of weeks where I will go through close to a gram a week breaking through once a day, this will usually lead to me getting cocky or complacent with the dosing and then I get spanked, hard. Then I dont voyage again for a few weeks, Integrating often takes me a month after a couple of weeks of heavy voyaging.

I used to use a bong and I would break through one toke every time. I just received my new GVG in the mail. Tonight 60mg of 1:1 spice with 10x caapi is on the menu.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

picatris
#34 Posted : 8/13/2010 11:51:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I read this thread throughly and I'm appalled with some of the things I read.

I do not wish to sound proselytizing nor moralizing but in my mind a question resonates, which has been resonating since I started experimenting with DMT: "Why do I want to do this?". This "why" question is the reason why I keep exploring the DMT realm either in Ayahuasca or in Changa. DMT is a worthwhile compound for spiritual growth, although as with any other drug, it is not a guarantee of anything. I use DMT for explorations of the outer realms of the Psyche (or the inner realms there are other methods and substances). It is highly visual and sensory. I never take pleasure out of any of my incursions, mainly because I do no want to. I force myself to go as deeper and deeper as I can in any session. This way the Knowledge I get from each experience is (I hope) maximized. I do not use the "healing" metaphor, for I'm not sick in any way imaginable and I never used any substance for such purpose.

If I found myself going through over 100 mg of changa in one session, I would strongly question the reason why I'm doing it. It would mean that I'm actually not getting it, or that the DMT path is not worth pursuing. If I had over 100 breakthroughs, as some people here have, I would question the validity and the usefulness of such experiences. Why keep repeating something that apparently does not have any effect on oneself. I guess this was the question that joebono, house and others have ended up asking.

So far I'm not yet in that phase. I do use Ayahuasca in group settings (Santo Daime) and at home and Changa occasionally always alone. I'm still learning from DMT, although clearly not as much as I was since I started. If and whenever I find I have nothing else to learn I will definitely leave it. There are other methods and substances that still yield a vast field for experimenting and learning!

Just my 2 euro cents

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

soulfood
#35 Posted : 8/13/2010 12:17:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

picatris wrote:
I read this thread throughly and I'm appalled with some of the things I read.

Then lighten up.

picatris wrote:

If I found myself going through over 100 mg of changa in one session, I would strongly question the reason why I'm doing it. It would mean that I'm actually not getting it, or that the DMT path is not worth pursuing. If I had over 100 breakthroughs, as some people here have, I would question the validity and the usefulness of such experiences.

I've been through ten times that amount in one session. Since that day I'm a changed man. I've become much more proactive in my day to day life, my relationships with those close to me have improved, I'm more confident and much more aware of long term goals. I also remember the exact moment that change (changa) happened.

picatris wrote:
I use DMT for explorations of the outer realms of the Psyche (or the inner realms there are other methods and substances). It is highly visual and sensory. I never take pleasure out of any of my incursions, mainly because I do no want to.

Yeah but as much a you may deny it, I don't believe you haven't at least felt it and enjoyed every last bit. Holier than thou you aren't.

Personally I find gaining a deeper understanding of myself very enjoyable. I used to find psychedelics a necassary hardship, but these days I find very little resistence or negativity in my experiences. This can only be a very good sign for me.

picatris wrote:

Just my 2 euro cents

Here's your change Razz

Reading back on my reply it does sound a bit unecassary in places, but hopefully I've demonstrated how easy it is to talk down to people you don't understand.

picatris
#36 Posted : 8/13/2010 12:40:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi soulfood

Thanks for your input!

soulfood wrote:

picatris wrote:

If I found myself going through over 100 mg of changa in one session, I would strongly question the reason why I'm doing it. It would mean that I'm actually not getting it, or that the DMT path is not worth pursuing. If I had over 100 breakthroughs, as some people here have, I would question the validity and the usefulness of such experiences.

I've been through ten times that amount in one session. Since that day I'm a changed man. I've become much more proactive in my day to day life, my relationships with those close to me have improved, I'm more confident and much more aware of long term goals. I also remember the exact moment that change (changa) happened.

I'm quite sensitive to smoked DMT. 25 mg (50 mg changa) is enough for me to breakthrough. As I never do more than one go, 80-90 mg changa was as far s I went. I admit that it may be possible to go higher, although I'm not sure if I will not pass out

soulfood wrote:

picatris wrote:
I use DMT for explorations of the outer realms of the Psyche (or the inner realms there are other methods and substances). It is highly visual and sensory. I never take pleasure out of any of my incursions, mainly because I do no want to.

Yeah but as much a you may deny it, I don't believe you haven't at least felt it and enjoyed every last bit. Holier than thou you aren't.

I had pleasure in Santo Daime rituals, granted. There is a sort of delicious religious fervor while in group workings that are really unbelievable. But for alone trips, never had a pleasurable one, and because I did not want to. Always try to dig deeper in the rabbit hole, and it always degenerate in fear and nightmarish trips, in which I find the answers I seek.

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

ms_manic_minxx
#37 Posted : 8/13/2010 4:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found that, as a student of the universe, no progress can be made without accepting the critical tenant that I AM LOVED.

My meetings with the medicine help me to maintain a biochemical state of grace to better share that love in my world.

How much is there to learn? I have no idea. Random happenings during a changa session have included speaking in tongues, and standing on my head. There is so much to learn. So much possibility we can't even imagine. Because the spice takes us to a place presumably infinite, there is no number of sessions that will ever bring you closer to a final answer. It is unquantifiable.

There is no shame in accepting love, or loving yourself. If you have contention with that, I would recommend taking it up with the medicine. This was the first lesson the medicine ever taught me... and, yes, through subsequent sessions, the same subject matter can be revisited on a deeper level. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

gibran2
#38 Posted : 8/13/2010 5:00:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

picatris wrote:
I had pleasure in Santo Daime rituals, granted. There is a sort of delicious religious fervor while in group workings that are really unbelievable. But for alone trips, never had a pleasurable one, and because I did not want to. Always try to dig deeper in the rabbit hole, and it always degenerate in fear and nightmarish trips, in which I find the answers I seek.

The answers are where they are. They donโ€™t always hide amidst fear and pain. Oftentimes theyโ€™re in the company of joy and pleasure. Spiritual discovery doesnโ€™t equal denial of pleasure. In fact, denying oneself the pleasures that DMT has to offer is to deny much of the nature of being, both here and in the immaterial realm.

Having said that, I do believe that low-dose changa has higher abuse potential than moderate- to high-dose vaporized DMT. A strong vaporized DMT experience either leaves me โ€œfullโ€ and thankful and satisfied for at least a week or more, or it leaves me terrified and in need of weeks of integration. Either way, thereโ€™s no need or desire to go back repeatedly. The honeymoon is over...
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

ragabr
#39 Posted : 8/13/2010 5:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Having said that, I do believe that low-dose changa has higher abuse potential than moderate- to high-dose vaporized DMT.

I find this interesting, as all of my "spankings," except dose related when first starting out (taking 60mgs instead of the 20-25mgs that actually take me to the edge) have come from changa. Even when doing low dose energetic recalibrations, the signals appear quite clear.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

gammagore
#40 Posted : 8/13/2010 10:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
A strong vaporized DMT experience either leaves me โ€œfullโ€ and thankful and satisfied for at least a week or more, or it leaves me terrified and in need of weeks of integration. Either way, thereโ€™s no need or desire to go back repeatedly. The honeymoon is over...

I feel the same way for both changa and freebase.

PREV123NEXT