We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
HOW MUCH CHANGA DO YOU SMOKE? Options

RayOfLight
#1 Posted : 12/30/2009 1:42:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just wondering if its typical to sit down with somone and smoke a couple grams of changa in a session or do most people just take a few puffs and end it.... me and my friend smoked a gram of changa while on a rather large dose of pharma. it definitely took us to the next level.
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/30/2009 2:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sure..lately I go through alot of the stuff.

yesterday alone I went 3 times in one sitting, and then another 3 times before bed..
I feel best when i smoke DMT every single day actaully..and that means 2-3 trips in a row, each one larger than the last easing into the experience.

Long live the unwoke.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 12/30/2009 7:15:03 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Oh definitely. A few grams easy between 3 or 4 people in one sitting, though if you're mixing with harmalas/pharma obviously not as much.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

WSaged
#4 Posted : 12/30/2009 7:22:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would guess that it all depends on how strong you make it....

If there is only a little DMT in there, you are going to need more to get were your wanting to go....ya know.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xt
#5 Posted : 12/30/2009 7:29:43 PM

I've had the rare day during my early twenties when I'd have used a gram of changa in a day. That was an exception and spread out over a period. This was when I had plenty of money (no job as I'd was hard working and lucky in my teens), time and no responsibility and a lot of freedom. It was a hedonic time of discovery and certainly not the norm.

Coming back to this post 9 years later, I've used DMT maybe three times in 5 years.

The thing i like about changa is the way you can work a few doses together over the coarse of the session and work yourself into a nice state, not as intense as straight dmt but smoother and extended.
(changa with caapi)

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

jamie
#6 Posted : 12/30/2009 8:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont think I could go through a gram in a day just by myself..

I make my changa 1:1..so thats like smoking 500mg of spice in a day..and this is jungly jimjam stuff so it's more potent than white spice..and then there are harmalas in there as well..maybe 50mg a day sometimes I could see..20mg of this jimjam by itself blows me away..

I never really smoke with others becasue they are all afraid..
Long live the unwoke.

RayOfLight
#7 Posted : 12/30/2009 8:33:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome feedback, i remember at one point after we had been through a couple grams i felt almost ... dirty like an addict of some kind, good to know I'm not the only one that hits changa hard. or dmt smoke for that matter
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

deamsterphile
#8 Posted : 4/3/2010 12:16:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I never really smoke with others becasue they are all afraid..

Word

Dorge
#9 Posted : 4/3/2010 8:06:47 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

fast the day you work with it... hold serious intention...and really take good hits...dialog with it, and you dont need to smoke much more then a small bowl. other wise your kinda resiting the spirit of it and going against the flow, so of coarse your going to need more to get to where you want to be... as they say int eh native american church walk behind the medicine...
IMHO...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

#10 Posted : 4/3/2010 8:36:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

as much as is required. No more no less
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

camakazi
#11 Posted : 4/3/2010 11:25:17 AM

RUN DMT

This week (so far) I've smoked 450-500mg of 1:1, but thats since monday. Tonight I could easily smoke a full 5g of 1:1 with my friends when I see them, prolly 3 or 4 of us.

Its Changa though... SMOKE MORE!!!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

gammagore
#12 Posted : 4/3/2010 11:31:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It all depends on when I get the calling, a few weeks ago, I was working with it everynight.

It is delicious stuff.

ñuke mapu
#13 Posted : 4/3/2010 3:06:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not so much really, or just as much one needs.. but i could easily smoke more if i just wanted or needed it my cat tells me. I like dorges philosofy...the cat tells me..also that the journey starts before, with preparations. The visions and the spirits are allways there waiting..to see progress in work he tells me. Crazy cat

antrocles
#14 Posted : 4/13/2010 6:21:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

every day. usually one sitting will be 2-3 breakthroughs and i will do 1-2 sittings during the day. i breakthrough on a fairly low amount so a gram of good 1:1 changa will last me 5 days or so...sometimes even longer....

also, sometimes if i feel that the DMT has been exhausted from the leaf, but there is still medicine to be got, i'll sprinkle some pure white crystals on the bed of exhausted changa and this will 'reactivate' it for another couple sittings...

changa is medicine, pure and simple. i love the stuff and will work with it for the long haul. me and ms. munki just had a beautiful work together with some new magical blue lotus/jimjam/ayasopropal changa.....so beautiful...really, really special....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

ms_manic_minxx
#15 Posted : 4/13/2010 7:06:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I probably only need 20-30mgs to breakthrough, but changa is so sweet, I will go until either my throat or external circumstances suggest I stop. Generally, I'll save the changa for once a week (my yields are C+/B-), but successive missions seems to be the only way to go. There is always a story to be told...

Some journeys also last WAAAAAY longer than others. 4 minutes. 45 minutes. 30 minutes. It's like a fantastic day at the beach: I won't count the number of times I've gone into the ocean, but I will certainly stay there until the sun goes down or it starts to rain...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

RayOfLight
#16 Posted : 4/22/2010 8:07:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
every day. usually one sitting will be 2-3 breakthroughs and i will do 1-2 sittings during the day. i breakthrough on a fairly low amount so a gram of good 1:1 changa will last me 5 days or so...sometimes even longer....

also, sometimes if i feel that the DMT has been exhausted from the leaf, but there is still medicine to be got, i'll sprinkle some pure white crystals on the bed of exhausted changa and this will 'reactivate' it for another couple sittings...

changa is medicine, pure and simple. i love the stuff and will work with it for the long haul. me and ms. munki just had a beautiful work together with some new magical blue lotus/jimjam/ayasopropal changa.....so beautiful...really, really special....

L&G!!

Swim just made a batch of bufojam changa with blue lotus, 200 mg pure extracted harmalas

, one gram of fullrange dmt extracted with d limo ( this will be the first time swim

has tryed smoking a fullrange spice ) and he added the IPA cappi solution .

swim wonders how this smoking blend would add to a mushroom peak..... hmmm

mattritt
#17 Posted : 4/22/2010 5:30:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very well I'd imagine!!
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Dorge
#18 Posted : 4/23/2010 5:58:49 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
I probably only need 20-30mgs to breakthrough, but changa is so sweet, I will go until either my throat or external circumstances suggest I stop. Generally, I'll save the changa for once a week (my yields are C+/B-), but successive missions seems to be the only way to go. There is always a story to be told...

Some journeys also last WAAAAAY longer than others. 4 minutes. 45 minutes. 30 minutes. It's like a fantastic day at the beach: I won't count the number of times I've gone into the ocean, but I will certainly stay there until the sun goes down or it starts to rain...

if you pace your self, and work with a 10X caapi changa, smoking changa can last up to 4 hours... but you have topace your self and keep going with it.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

#19 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:05:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Damn.. I usually journey alone and maybe doo 100mg of 1:1 caapi leaf/spice in one sitting. After acouple tokes with the addition of a little pre-THH subling I am good for the day usually.

I seem to have a low tolerance and due to that..just acouple long slow tokes and im in.

hyperspacing
#20 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My usual session lasts 1-2 hours. Amount varies from 250-400mg. I can never put a time frame or amount on it because at anytime there can come a sense of fulfilment. Once this is reached I just don't see a need to continue. I'm happy, satisfied, and ready to resume life.

Safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

123NEXT