We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An uneasy step forward? Options

waitfornever
#1 Posted : 6/8/2019 11:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here it goes....

Thank you to the nexus for all the years of service it has provided me, even from afar. Although it is extremely hard for a person like myself to participate in a forum I felt it was time.

One because my last psychedelic experience was the worst of my life. Although it was salvia (I know) it completely shattered my joy in psychedelics. My hope is that by working up with caapi I will slowly rebuild my confidence. What better place to explore that then here?

The other reason being I felt I could contribute something to the 'OTHER ENTHEOGENS' section of the nexus. I'm no chemist, just a regular guy but have many years experience using. (I really want to share on the wonders of Lagochilus Inebrians)

That wasn't easy.....
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

strtman
#2 Posted : 6/9/2019 4:49:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus.

Why is it ‘extremely’ hard for you to join this forum? And this is the result of a salvia experience? Please explain.

No offense, but the text in your signature doesn’t make any sense to me, it sounds crazy.

Nevertheless, keep on posting. And don’t let a bad experience prevent you from further tripping.

Good luck.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

waitfornever
#3 Posted : 6/10/2019 3:12:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome strtman.

Difficult to join in, share, contribute, talk, socialize etc. But no not because of the salvia haha, simply because I am very shy, a total introvert.

The past salvia experiences only effected my ability to trip peacefully....nothing in my normal day to day life. Sorry I wasn't clear.

The signature makes sense in a senseless kind of way. Isn't that part of the beauty of nature, its senselessness?

Thanks again and I'll keep on posting
Life is present pain. 

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 6/11/2019 6:10:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well feel free to feel welcome here. The more ya socialize the better you get! Caapi/harmalas is a wonderful group of substances. I hope it helps you.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

waitfornever
#5 Posted : 6/11/2019 3:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks VibeSurfer, that is my hope and goal on both things
Life is present pain. 

Deadpan
#6 Posted : 6/17/2019 4:57:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I totally understand your signature.

I'm new myself here, glad that you had the courage to join in too Smile

kdawgcal
#7 Posted : 6/17/2019 6:15:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Newbie here as well. I get the shyness part.

From what I have read so far in the posts, everyone is here to help each other. Welcome aboard, friend!

Spiralout
#8 Posted : 6/18/2019 5:20:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

Salvia is not a benign substance whatsoever... The fact that it has less legal restriction in a greater amount of jurisdictions than many other psychedelics , and the fact that many people take it wantonly (apparently because of easier access and legality) does not mean it is any less powerful than any other psychedelic... For some people ( me) even cannabis, can be very intense .,, Your mileage may, and will vary.

Do you have a rough estimate of how much you ingested? What other substances have you had experience with?

Sometimes it is a good idea to lower your intake of substances, or abstain from them completely, after a particularly harrowing or jarring experience ( be it caused by substance use or just day to day life turmoil or stress) . Sometimes other substances can help ground you too, and harmalas actually seems to be one of them for a good handful of people.

waitfornever
#9 Posted : 6/19/2019 1:45:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the words of welcome from everyone, so far so good.
Maybe you need to be a little crazy.

Spiralout, as for the dosage I forgot (perhaps subconsciously intentional) but i had at least a dozen salvia trips before and 3 of those was with the current batch I lost it on. I dont want to abstain because I have had many amazing experiences with it. My history of psychedelics is weak at best: mescaline, shrooms, salvia and a whole lot of Haiwain baby woodrose. For other psychoactive: just about all the big boys except meth and too many leaves/roots/seeds to list. Have harmalas helped you with such issues? You say weed can be trouble, does harmala help with it in someway? I have tried harmala FB with weed but it makes me very very sleepy, no other effects were noticed. I know salvia and DMT are very different, but do you see a slow caapi only to caapi with the admixture as a practical approach?
Life is present pain.