We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chaliponga Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 6/7/2019 11:24:36 PM

Alchemist

I’m just confirming. I plan to journey with 10g Chaliponga. From my reading this is a deep dive. Good?
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/7/2019 11:34:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Start with 3g, work your way up. You can consume more even in the same session a couple of hours later if you don't get where you want, but you can't unconsume it after it's already in your system and you're asking the gods for forgiveness for your hubris Twisted Evil

theAlkēmist
#3 Posted : 6/7/2019 11:36:02 PM

Alchemist

endlessness wrote:
Start with 3g, work your way up. You can consume more even in the same session a couple of hours later if you don't get where you want, but you can't unconsume it after it's already in your system and you're asking the gods for forgiveness for your hubris Twisted Evil

Lmao. Will do man
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Jagube
#4 Posted : 6/8/2019 10:21:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Start with 3g, work your way up. You can consume more even in the same session a couple of hours later if you don't get where you want, but you can't unconsume it after it's already in your system

Seconded, but a couple of hours may not be enough of an indicator with this plant. The building up of the effects can stretch to up to 6 hours, and the first 3 hours are most likely not indicative. Also before you take more, you may want to do a food test: eat something (e.g. a slice of bread dipped in olive oil) and wait 30 minutes to trigger enterohepatic recirculation in case any DMT is stuck in the bile in your gallbladder.

For dose-response data points, the two different strains I've been working with recently are just perfect at 10g and they're benign. However, I remember a strain from years ago that was too strong at 3g and that was one of the crazy-making ones.

Legarto Rey
#5 Posted : 6/9/2019 12:12:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good advice re a bit of fatty food @90min into any anahuasca journey. You seem "experienced"...10g may or may not be a deep dive. Many variables with oral tryptaminics, particularly the RIMA tek. Go with 10g, you'll be "fine"!