We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dr. Strassman is going to be answering questions via Reddit.com Options

ismokecrystals
#1 Posted : 12/29/2009 11:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.reddit.com/tb/ajnx8

Quote:
OK guys, I got him to answer some questions, so make them good. We will be verifying him as well. He will be available between around 6-8 PM each day for a few days, so don't get impatient. Post your questions, and we will try to get them answered ASAP.

Some background info on Rick for those who don't know who he is. Here is a Wikipedia link. Here is a link to a documentary about DMT and a quick little trailer with him in it. And here is his web page.

He is obviously most interesting for his work with DMT. Ask away!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kemist
#2 Posted : 12/30/2009 4:20:04 AM

John

Doesn't he charge for this ? Who is gonna pay all expenses?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

psilyguy
#3 Posted : 12/30/2009 4:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I checked this out, and it seems kinda lame to me. You post a question to "someone". If "someone" decides he likes your question, then he apparently asks Dr. Strassman, and then he ("someone"Pleased will post the answer he was given.

It may be interesting for some, but personally, not for me.

It is free though!