We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transformer Options

Shizballs
#1 Posted : 6/7/2019 3:56:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What's up everybody

My name is Shizballs. I am a profound follower of Psychedelic science (big ups to MAPS & Beckley Foundation). Excited to finally be on here, just days after Oaklands landmark decision to decriminalize plant medicines. Very happy

A little bit about me, I grew up in what many would call a bad environment and quickly realized the very powerful positive impact that psychedelics were able to afford me. As the research started rolling in from Imperial College London (big ups David Nutt) and Johns Hopkins, my conviction and fascination with plant medicines only became further bolstered.

Since then, I have traveled far and wide to acquire and use plant medicines which could challenge me, heal me, and help me grow into the person I am now. My journey began with mushrooms, then some LSD, then I found father iboga (critically underrated plant- I've seen posts here tho, y'all know whats up Smile ) and more recently really delving into higher dose mushrooms and finally ayahuasca/pharmahuasca.

At the start of this journey, I was a desperate, underprivileged Adderall dependent young adult. Today, I maintain a fairly high GPA in Biochemistry and am investigating getting a degree in psychiatry to pursue a career in Neuroscience/Neuropsychopharmacology research (hopefully on the front lines of psychedelics).

Big ups to 5HT-2A for making all of this possible. I'm off to read more of the rules and my welcome message

"'Psychedelic' derives from two Ancient Greek words, 'psyche' meaning mind or soul and 'delos' meaning reveal or manifest. The psychedelic experience is said to reveal aspects of the mind that are normally hidden."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/7/2019 5:55:08 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hi! Welcome to the Nexus! It is nice to meet you.

The Nexus truly is an interesting place to explore. A vast library of quality information that is accurate and easily digestible. Trip reports, research, philosophy, art, music...it is all here. If you are unfamiliar with the site, please do take some time to familiarize yourself with the Attitude page, WIKI, and FAQ as they contain the rules, teks, and commonly asked questions.

I was also happy to hear about the advances made in Oakland. It is really great news and helps pave the way for other areas to follow suit. I've always thought it was outrageous that people ever believed it would be a good idea to outlaw plants in the first place. But things are changing, one step at a time!

Anyway, I hope you are able to find what you are seeking here.

Have a good one!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Shizballs
#3 Posted : 6/7/2019 9:02:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Hi! Welcome to the Nexus! It is nice to meet you.

The Nexus truly is an interesting place to explore. A vast library of quality information that is accurate and easily digestible. Trip reports, research, philosophy, art, music...it is all here. If you are unfamiliar with the site, please do take some time to familiarize yourself with the Attitude page, WIKI, and FAQ as they contain the rules, teks, and commonly asked questions.

I was also happy to hear about the advances made in Oakland. It is really great news and helps pave the way for other areas to follow suit. I've always thought it was outrageous that people ever believed it would be a good idea to outlaw plants in the first place. But things are changing, one step at a time!

Anyway, I hope you are able to find what you are seeking here.

Have a good one!

Thanks bud. I've been reading posts here for probably 10 years by now. It's about time I get around to becoming an actual member.

I've read a bunch of stuff and answered the questionnaire. Gonna look some more but got work to do.

Sidenote: I am trying to do the FASA method described here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=2546
69Ron wrote:

Here’s the quick tech:

1) Completely dissolve 1000 mg of freebase DMT in 50 ml of acetone.
2) Completely dissolve 309 mg of fumaric acid in another batch of 50 ml of acetone.
3) Mix for 1 minute and evaporate at room temperature to give DMT fumarate.

Kind of in a rush as far as what to do next. I've added what is believed to be n,n (i've vaporized it before - oral haven't gotten much - again, am what shulgin calls a hardhead)

but almost none of it is dissolving. Attaching photo.

Is my DMT also a salt? Very impure? Somewhere specific to find this info?

Shizballs attached the following image(s):
thumbnail.jpg (89kb) downloaded 19 time(s).
thumbnail (1).jpg (61kb) downloaded 19 time(s).