We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Start podcast about drugs? Options

Algodritmo
#1 Posted : 6/7/2019 10:58:40 AM

eclectic

Hi everyone! My mind has been entertaining the idea of starting a podcast about drugs, in Spanish, because that's my native language of course. In general I only read stuff in English, but every time I try to find information in Spanish it turns out to be BAD, or at least poor, or outdated, etc etc.

The idea would be short episodes, some with general information, then some about current research, some about myths, some about Laws, and then one about each major drug or drug group, etc.
The approach would be introductory, summarized, not digging deep into pharmacokinetics, or neuroscience, or spiritual experiences, or Law, or psychotherapy... just a balanced approach with information as objective as possible aimed to the general population, although from my personal perspective, of course.

It could be, basically, the loooong reply to what my mom said when I told her that I've taken LSD and I asked her about it: "It's addictive, illegal, and dangerous, like heroin, right?"

I thought about Youtube, but the idea of video I think would be too time consuming, so I'd probably publish it there to extend reach, but as audio only.

Any thoughts? Could this in any case carry legal dangers? (of course I'd include the typical disclaimer of "for harm reduction purposes, etc etc"Pleased

Anyone with experience in terms of microphone, software, hosting, etc?

Very happy
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

∇Endless ⃤
#2 Posted : 6/8/2019 12:05:26 AM

😍

go for it and post a link here!
I'll totally listen (I'm from Argentina)
good luck Thumbs up

Algodritmo
#3 Posted : 6/23/2019 2:18:34 PM

eclectic

So, it's on! Cool
4 episodes already.... aork in progress, and improving I hope.

Where should I share it?

http://drogasparatodos.buzzsprout.com/

Por favor subscribanse y compartan. Por ahora es introductorio, pero el contenido se va a poner más interesante rápidamente ;-)

∇Endless ⃤
#4 Posted : 6/24/2019 1:27:50 PM

😍

awesome!
bookmarked to listen later Smile
a couple places that come to mind to advertise are cannabiscafe, argenpills and maybe shroomery

viathan
#5 Posted : 6/24/2019 6:04:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm pretty sure there is a growing trend in this type of podcast.

I am not a Spanish speaker but I wish you good luck! Make sure you share it to close friends too!

Algodritmo
#6 Posted : 7/21/2019 1:49:00 PM

eclectic

7th episode published already! Big grin

FranLover
#7 Posted : 8/23/2019 1:10:36 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Muy bueno! Ya me escuche un par 😊 Muy buenas preguntas haces y la verdad q estas barbaro, buena voz y buena manera de explicar y hablar.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.