We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reality Shattering Experience, Breakthrough Trip Report Options

StarHaze
#1 Posted : 6/4/2019 2:45:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Breakthrough Journey #?

After ingesting about 200µg of 1P-LSD and reaching the peak of the trip I decided it was time to smoke DMT and see where it would take me. After previously going to a realm of amazing colour and euphoria and bliss during a different DMT trip while on acid. I loaded up my Glass Vapour Genie with 40mg of DMT and prepared myself for a breakthrough trip. I continued to light the pipe with my torch lighter milking it nicely to create thick white vapour. I took about three big hits and held each of those in for 10+ seconds. As I progressed through the hits I noticed my vision began to splice fractally. I was sitting at my desk looking at my PC monitor displaying a galaxy and saw the image suddenly become filled with some sort of eyes that started appearing all over. Along with a buzzing energy that took over me and feels like it's vibrating your consciousness out of your body. What I experienced after the last hit is practically unexplainable in human vocabulary. But I will try and give an in my opinion 'underwhelming' explanation anyway. My consciousness was transported to a completely alien realm, that is unexplainable, I will try and give somewhat an idea of what I experienced but it won't even come close to what I saw and felt. My eyes were opened the entire time. And this alien world was all that I could see.

It started with a bright purple and golden neon grid that seemed to come at me and moved right through me taking me into another realm of consiousness, with it followed a bright shining and evermoving/changing geometric and 'mechanical' city, in which I suddenly found myself at what was seemingly the center of. I was kind of overwhelmed and panicked a slight bit when I noticed I couldnt leave this intense and overwhelming alien place by opening my eyes. As you would normally do when tripping on DMT, since most trips are experienced with closed eyes. Opening them would prompt your normal environment to appear around you although DMT influenced. It felt as if the hyperspace environment I was in acknowledged my state of panic and responded by presenting me with some kind of representation of what I would call the 'PLEASE STAND BY! YOU WILL BE HELPED SHORTLY' message.

After a slight while of being in the midst of this everchanging shining mechanical world/city filled with giant morphing geometric buildings and entities, I felt my mind/consciousness 'descend' back into a different kind of perception which involved seeing the hyperspace starting to slip up frames and showing slides which had normal reality in them. Eventually I was able to hang on to one of those frames and I once again was able to see reality as I knew it. Although still with the trademark DMT geometry incorporated into everything. I was dumbfounded about the experience and couldn't do much more than utter the words: WTF, WTF just happened! WTF was that!? Where the fuck did I go?! OMFG!?! There were a lot more aspects to this trip such as possible entities I could have percieved as components of the mechanical city. After about 10-15 minutes past after coming back out of hyperspace. I wrote down a little realisation, or message to the rest of the world by posting a text post to /r DMT. This is basically the trip report which I was to dumbfounded for to write at the time.

Complete reality shattering experience.

I just had a definite breakthrough what we perceive as reality. Something truly unexplainable. There simply is no vocabulary to describe all of it.

There is so much more.

Consciousness is far greater than our physical selves. And supercedes the physical world in every way.

We are all (sub)god like interdimensional beings that have no clue to where or what we are and what is actually happening in front of us.

I have since then gone on more trips that were similar in nature and which only confirmed this personal train of thought even more and proved to be even more alien and reality shattering etc.

The true DMT-experience is the answer to everything. It is the ultimate discovery because I have learned that there is a completely different world above, below, around us. That seemingly has no physical or visual connection whatsoever to the world we reside in. Our reality is being simulated and smoking dmt while peaking on lsd seems to act like a developer tool that enables you to jump out the simulation for 20-30 minutes and become one with and enter a completely unknown and alien 'super-dimensional' realm. You have to see what it is like and experience it first hand.

Thanks for reading, greetings and safe travels!

StarHaze

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 6/4/2019 2:50:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Sounds like you got the ticket

Thanks for sharing this Smile

MarduksHead
#3 Posted : 6/4/2019 4:07:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, DMT has brought me to a similar conclusion. Reality is a frequency spectrum, in the same way Radio, Light or Sound is. When you take DMT it enables you to receive a different wavelength of the Reality spectrum.

Yes we have no idea of our capabilities as a species.

GLTASN
#4 Posted : 6/4/2019 9:40:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The fact you can remember your trip is awesome especially since you were not starting at Baseline.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."