We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
For you cactus fans Options

L_Star
#1 Posted : 12/29/2009 5:42:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

L_Star attached the following image(s):
DSCF1077.JPG (2,173kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
DSCF1079.JPG (2,134kb) downloaded 156 time(s).
DSCF1080.JPG (2,132kb) downloaded 155 time(s).
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/29/2009 6:53:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

That is a grafted variegated Gymnocalycium, I believe.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

gammagore
#3 Posted : 12/29/2009 7:54:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool, but how do they get them like that?

Seven
#4 Posted : 12/29/2009 10:17:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always see those in hardware type stores.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

L_Star
#5 Posted : 12/29/2009 10:18:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry i dont no only just saw them when on holiday in dam Smile
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

gammagore
#6 Posted : 12/31/2009 12:06:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahh also known as grafted cacti, cool stuff.

http://faculty.ucc.edu/b...lo/pow/grafted_cacti.htm

Kannamate
#7 Posted : 1/2/2010 4:25:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yep usually gymnocalycium,but there others coloredno many like gymno though. They are variegated cacti so they get colored kinda like sometimes you might get a white,or yellow peyote and many different variations of patterns in astrophytum. They if not green usually don't survive because of chlorophyll production so that's why they are always grafted.