We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharma TEK, I think I poisoned my self - and question about where to look when on dmt Options

BenW91NE
#1 Posted : 5/30/2019 3:26:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

260LB male,240Harmala, and 65mg dmt in capsules 15mins apart, no food for 12 hours before
I have done this same amount dozens of times.... I always purge around the 45 minute mark. I am concerned I may of poisoned my self with bad DMT maybe naptha contam is the only thing I can think of. On the evap test it evaped smell wise 100% gone, but slight wavey lines left in the bowl, like oil looking lines. After the first purge I started purging every 30minutes for 7 hours straight, just bile, over and over and over, My only other guess is I saw on here to force the DMT to pass from your stomach to the intestines you can rip a bowl of weed to to force start it. I had no weed so I smoked half a bowl of sacred lotus stamens

This was the closest I have come to true tripping, pixelated vision, and faint objects appearing and fading in the dark. so my Second question is how do you watch visions? It seems like if I stare in blackness eyes wide open at a single location I start getting visions around the edge, but the second I stare, or follow them with my eyes they vanish to just blackness. I feel like I am doing something wrong.

the one consistent thing that keeps popping up looks like a bright orange construction sign written in Russian maybe.... THE DMT IS TELLING ME TO GO THE RUSSIA AND FIND SOMETHING <_< *goes to russia, finds the sign outside Chernobyl, gets dragged of by radiation mutants. BECOMES THEIR KING*

My next attempt in a day or 2 when I feel better I have heard eating oatmeal with it helps, or ginger... IDK wtf ginger is other than a root so i am guessing its a plant I buy at walmart, or some sort of a oil that I get from a weird shop?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 5/31/2019 12:01:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'll speak as much as I can on this topic, yes, you should be able to get fresh ginger root from a grocery store, though I've always been partial to ginger teas.

Whenever I see lettering in my visuals it is always very alien to me as well, saying it looks Cyrillic is a good way to put it.

And as for how to have visions, I chuckled a bit as this is probs the largest question I get asked by friends,. My answer is simple and seemingly effective. Relax your mind, relax your eyes.

Loverofallthings
#3 Posted : 5/31/2019 12:22:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With regards to visions, I would recommend closing your eyes and relaxing your mind. I get the impression you are probably talking about OEV or even true hallucinations, the later I only have very limited experience with.

Ginger is a root. It is delicious and sweet and spicy. It is soothing to the stomach. Take a piece the size of the last phalanx of your thumb (or so) and slice it into half a dozen pieces. Boil it for a few minutes in enough water to make a mug of tea. I like it slightly sweetened and sometimes with mint or citrus peel.

-Lover

BenW91NE
#4 Posted : 5/31/2019 1:19:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loverofallthings wrote:
With regards to visions, I would recommend closing your eyes and relaxing your mind. I get the impression you are probably talking about OEV or even true hallucinations, the later I only have very limited experience with.

Ginger is a root. It is delicious and sweet and spicy. It is soothing to the stomach. Take a piece the size of the last phalanx of your thumb (or so) and slice it into half a dozen pieces. Boil it for a few minutes in enough water to make a mug of tea. I like it slightly sweetened and sometimes with mint or citrus peel.

-Lover

Honestly I would settle for either, OEV's or CEV's I do it in pitch blackness so would it make a difference?

Wow...looking up gingers many uses.... like it used to be use to torture people by inserting it...places...

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 5/31/2019 7:48:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's somehow strangely hilarious that you're there experimenting with a rare curiosity like pharmahusaca, and yet had no idea about something so everyday worldly - to me (and pretty much everyone known to me) at least - as fresh ginger root. Seems like it's been waiting for you Very happy

BTW, I'd be wary of combining lotus stamens with oral harmalas, even if it is a fairly popular component of changa mixtures.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

karrotx
#6 Posted : 6/21/2019 8:18:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so your evaporation test sounds like it failed to me. As far as I know if the non polar solvent (naptha for most people) leaves ANY residue behind on the evap. test you should NOT use it in the extraction because it will leave residue behind in your finished product. The naptha needs to be able to evaporate completely so that it does not harm the person. I'm sure none of us want to hear that you ended up in the hospital because of using the wrong naptha.

I think the purging idea was somewhat interesting because it has various effects on the body. First and foremost a mini fast for 12 hours before consumption of your dmt mixture seems like a good idea, but it can produce more stress on the body. I say stress in the most literal meaning of the word because fasting for medium to long lengths of time will elevate cortisol levels in the body. Cortisol is a very important and powerful hormone that helps us deal with stressful situations. I only mention cortisol as a caveat because it seems that going into a psychedelic experience with your body physically stressed could manifest as a bad trip or in the very least diminished affects. Then throw the dynamic of purging in there. Purging does a couple of things to the body. It first provides you with a strange sense of relief (at least it has myself in the past), which i believe is due to the release of endorphins in the body. It also creates a new problem in the body. It has now thrown electrolyte balances off. This can manifest in numerous ways WITHOUT dmt in the picture. Electrolyte deficiency can cause muscle weakness, irritability, heart palpitations, anxiety, racing thoughts. Which in a manner of speaking is MORE stress on the body. Not trying to be mean, just trying to be helpful Smile

Oh! And the ginger stuff... They sell these candies great for nausea made by "chimes" that have ginger in them and help a lot. They are very convenient and very easy to find at the store.