We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
On the way to the infinite hyperspace... Options

Hgrower
#1 Posted : 5/30/2019 2:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, thats my first post on the nexus community.

Fisrt off all, sorry for my bad english...

I use a lot of cannabis, and always have nice lsd experiencies. I know how these substances act on our body and mind, and i love it.

Back on january, and since then, after a lot of research about dmt i finally decided to try it.

Yesterday i started to make my first try of extraction, i followed step by step... GordoTek method.
Unfortunatelly i think my MHB is not good quality, probably is from the STEM... Sad (here is very commom the use of Jurema Preta, but not in the south, its commmon in the north and northeast) thats why i think is not good... anyway how is my first extraction i want to try...

Everything was perfect, to the point where i heat the bark and the naphta on my crockpot. from this point, i think the temperature was too high, but how was my frist try i didnt notice that, then i put the solvent on my bark and start to mix. The second mistake is that i mix too mutch, combined with the high temperature all the naphta just evaporate...

On this point i stay a little upset, all my work got wrong, thats bad...

Another think is that pure naphta here is very hard to find here, and is very expensive...

So i just have like 180ml left of naphta, not that mutch, but wanna give another try.
I wait a little to the bark mix be coller, then used another 80ml to make the second pull try, this time i think was doing ok, mix gently during 10min and pass it on the filter and take to the freezer. Set on the coldest and wait 2 hours. After this i give a look and the extraction was cloundy, i stay happy again and go to sleep. Today when i give a look, i only have little tinny cristals, i cant dont even weight then, but at least i can see that worked... i gonna try another last pull latter, just to see how it gonna be... but i gonna wait to make a full process with a better MHRB...

I just want to share my extraction experience, i gonna post a picture of my first little crystal, that i take with a microscope and i will be happy if anyone give a feedback...

Soon i gonna try again, unfortunatelly thats not my fisrt trip report, but i think im on the way, trying to make a good quality medicine is the first step for a nice consciouness expansion!

Thanks my brothers, for now thats all...

Everyone is welcom here... Thumbs up
Hgrower attached the following image(s):
S20190530_0002.jpg (270kb) downloaded 95 time(s).
20190530_102654.jpg (3,108kb) downloaded 93 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 5/30/2019 3:03:10 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hello and welcome to the Nexus!

Make sure to familiarise yourself with the Attitude Page and if you have any questions, you can check if they are already answered in the FAQ page. If you dont have chemistry background and you haven't perfected your extraction method/technique, please start with low amounts of root bark (50g) and first make sure you learned the process of extracting alkaloids correctly. And if you have any questions or doubts during your extractions just ask here and wait untill you recive response, because you dont want to waste root bark that a tree died for.

Tip: Use Google Translate to make atleast readable/understandable posts, and write less and structure your sentences better if you can.
Thumbs up

northenlight
#3 Posted : 5/31/2019 7:51:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi.

How much of the naphtha did you evap before freezer? Found that if you do not evap the naphtha enough it won’t snow as much. Could also be the naphtha.

I’m also new to this community, so take all my suggestions with a grain of salt!

Good luck
// NL

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/31/2019 8:00:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

How much bark did you use for the extraction?

If you used stem bark, the yield will be very low. In fact, you can be grateful that you recovered anything at all. It would be prudent to test your product to ensure that it really is DMT.

But, that close-up picture of the crystals is very pretty Smile

And... what Th Entity may have been alluding to with the Attitude Page is that you need to remove the reference to the price of your MH bark.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Hgrower
#5 Posted : 6/15/2019 8:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
How much bark did you use for the extraction?

If you used stem bark, the yield will be very low. In fact, you can be grateful that you recovered anything at all. It would be prudent to test your product to ensure that it really is DMT.

But, that close-up picture of the crystals is very pretty Smile

And... what Th Entity may have been alluding to with the Attitude Page is that you need to remove the reference to the price of your MH bark.

Thanks! I edited and i think is ok now... So Sorry i missed that part...Shocked

About your feedback, i found that was really this, the fact that i was using MHSB. But anyway, like you said, i was really gratefull because was able to make everything right, even being my first try got something out of the stem bark.

About the close-up, im used to it becouse im used to look for my thricomes, but was with a simple microscope, very easy to make... ;D

Hgrower
#6 Posted : 6/15/2019 8:47:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

northenlight wrote:
Hi.

How much of the naphtha did you evap before freezer? Found that if you do not evap the naphtha enough it won’t snow as much. Could also be the naphtha.

I’m also new to this community, so take all my suggestions with a grain of salt!

Good luck
// NL

Hello,

Like 80% from 100ml. But i found out that my yeld was low because the bark was from the stem, not from the roots... Very happy