We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first legal purchase Options

jbark
#1 Posted : 5/28/2019 9:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here it is!!

I wanted just cbd, but they only had a very pricey option in stock.

JBArk

(sorry for the double image posting - doesn't appear to be a way to edit images...)

jbark attached the following image(s):
IMG_1088.jpg (2,901kb) downloaded 119 time(s).
converted.jpg (2,901kb) downloaded 119 time(s).
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 5/28/2019 10:30:47 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Good to see. After decades of very violent and aggressive persecution of peaceful people minding their own business, I can't wait to see more of this for other plants and mushrooms.

Make nature legal again Pleased
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 5/28/2019 11:48:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers. Another good source in Canada is HempEarth. Wished the USA would allow online purchase and mailing of Cannabis products. Hopefully soon.

https://hempearth.ca/shop/
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

DreadedShaman
#4 Posted : 6/19/2019 11:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noice, I'm stuck with this for now
DreadedShaman attached the following image(s):
15609845049825127177147633047572.jpg (3,406kb) downloaded 75 time(s).

null24
#5 Posted : 6/29/2019 7:21:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Nice ain't it?
Used to be you'd hope to be able to score some weed, now you're like "I want something that's gonna do X, smell like Y, look like Z etc...
Laughing
Down here below you, the state of OR id dealing with a massive over grow, which is momentarily awesome for the consumer, but may lead to industrialization when struggling farmers and businesses sell out to investors and conglomerate.

What's it like up there with that? Are small independent growers supported? Dispensaries are co-ops or ??

Sorry to derail the topic, as usual. Confused At least I'm not trying to make a joke] about Canadian smoking habits?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*