We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very high tolerance? Options

fluorinebackbone
#1 Posted : 5/26/2019 9:30:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So first time poster,
Having some issues actually getting anywhere with vaping/smoking. Have extracted using straight to base method and got pretty consistent results from each pull.
Have made changa and tried smoking in a bong, smoked equivalnt of 30mg and got nothing but a slight buzz for about 5m.
Tried vaping in the machine with 30mg, also no effect. Tried twice- burn't it once but hey atleast i know what it's not meant to be like

Then used sandwhich method with freebase (30mg) on top of a layer of changa (30mg) and topped with a layer of mint. Lightly brushed with the flame and then slowly drew to take 3-4 hits holding each for 15s and emptying the bowl with this. All i got was a minor body high and very weak closed eye visuals that lasted 10m tops. Waited at least a few hours between each attempt, anyone know if it's possible to just have a high tolerance or if there is something i'm missing?

Thanks

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DansMaTete
#2 Posted : 5/26/2019 10:33:32 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Seems due to a bad vaporization technique leading to a small dose effect.

Work on your technique !

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Loverofallthings
#3 Posted : 5/26/2019 11:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a real knack to vaping spice. It may take a little practice. If you have built a machine, practice with that. You’ll get it.

Hazard10
#4 Posted : 5/27/2019 10:03:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would agree that it’s sounding like technical issues:

Get an Eclipse H2O vape, bong and a wind proof lighter.

Try 20mg and see how you go, it’s super straight forward and loads of videos on You Tube for how to vape using this kit.

fluorinebackbone
#5 Posted : 5/29/2019 12:46:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Update: Have been working on my vaping method, loading 30mg into a newly made machine with a smaller bottle to make clearing it eaier. Cleared the lot in 3 hits, holding it for 15s, no more vapour present after this.
Most got from that is 5-10m mild closed eye visuals then back to baseline

Can't see how i'd be loosing any vapour or not taking it all in this way, is it time to up the dose?

Have ordered fumaric acid to try making fumerate and snuffing to see if this makes a difference but that's a while off and would very much like to get something back for the effort put in

DansMaTete
#6 Posted : 5/29/2019 2:32:40 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

You also could consume IMAO (harmala) prior to vaporize DMT.

DMT, even in its salt form, is not the best thing to put in your nose (except if you have a masochistic side).

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

arcologist
#7 Posted : 5/29/2019 8:48:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can vouch that some people have a high tolerance, myself included. I get pretty similar effects to what you describe with 30mg vaporized. I can't comprehend how people breakthrough at that dose. I have always needed at least 75mg to get anywhere, and typically dose 85mg vaporized for a robust trip. I have the same tolerance with mushrooms (7g was a breeze, need 10g+), and ayahuasca (250-300mg DMT fumarate). It's not the quality of my extracts either, other people have breakthroughs at 40-50mg on the same stuff.

I would try increasing your dose by 10mg at a time until you feel it.

fluorinebackbone
#8 Posted : 5/29/2019 1:45:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Have some Rue seeds on hand so might try prep with those and then try higher doses afterwards.

Really appreciate the feedback and it's good to know that it can be a thing to just have a higher tolerance, will feedback when had chance to experiment with these more!