We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I bring the gift of free LSA knowledge Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 7/4/2019 1:41:07 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yes
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ferrum
#22 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:17:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Now that would be good for most folks considering its on Dallas grass and Dallas grass grows everywhere almost and even in cities where as hunting for a spur in a remote field could look queer . Paspali is almost everywhere on that species and is easy to isolate on agar too .

benzyme
#23 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:42:47 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

way ahead of ya..
but the issue isn't isolating a specimen, it's mutating it to activate dMAW, the gene expressing the first enzyme in the DMAT pathway.

benzyme attached the following image(s):
IMG_5313.jpg (1,503kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
IMG_5315.jpg (2,501kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
IMG_5484.jpg (1,859kb) downloaded 104 time(s).
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#24 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:48:56 PM

analytical chemist

there exists a plethora of info on these strains, of course.. the most practical approach would be fermentation with tryptophan, and/or garcinol or some other HATi.

Ferrum
#25 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EXULTING BEAUTY,­phantom of an hour,
Whose magic spells enchain the heart,
Ah ! what avails thy fascinating pow'r,

That is beautiful benzyme

Ferrum
#26 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:51:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a good tek from tryptophan to lysergic acid ,,,but the yeilds are low and I've never attempted it so I'm unsure just how difficult it would be

benzyme
#27 Posted : 7/4/2019 4:55:47 PM

analytical chemist

the 22-step Woodward synthesis..
it’s a beastly method that makes the most experienced chemists cringe.
Yup, the flora is far more efficient.

Ferrum
#28 Posted : 7/4/2019 5:05:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually I was mistaken I meant to say lysergine from tryptophan .....Rebek and shue

But the Woodward synth I've read too, and yeah lol too advanced for me right now as with the above . I'm still a fledgling

benzyme
#29 Posted : 7/4/2019 5:57:45 PM

analytical chemist

here are a couple pics of sclerotia on p. dilatatum.
the other is a pic of a production cell in ferm broth, 800X mag.

as you could imagine, it's a lot of work, to get from a fungal specimen to alkaloids.
It's not something out of The Anarchist Cookbook, but the result of well-documented scientific research dating back to the 1950s.

also, ferm broth shouldn't smell like a dead body (putrescine/cadaverine). This is aerobic respiration, not anaerobic respiration. If it smells funky, that means contamination occurred, from any number of obligate aerobes.
benzyme attached the following image(s):
IMG_6608.jpg (253kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
IMG_0049.JPG (1,810kb) downloaded 84 time(s).
IMG_6610.PNG (3,211kb) downloaded 82 time(s).

Ferrum
#30 Posted : 7/4/2019 6:22:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My area produces so much there really isn't the need to have a bioreactor but the type I have is really only
good for isolating ergokryptine and ergocristine .

It takes days of harvest but you can collect a few kg easily . Wild types however . I have been wanting to isolate a wild cultivar but I need analysis on them first to find potential genomes

benzyme
#31 Posted : 7/4/2019 6:59:28 PM

analytical chemist

Ferrum wrote:
but the type I have is really only
good for isolating ergokryptine and ergocristine .

at that point, simple alkaline hydrolysis would yield LSA and iso-LSA.

Maddcappz
#32 Posted : 7/8/2019 6:10:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
The ole jail house acid bit... Reminds me of an unpleasant experience I had in my adolescent psychedelic fervor involving some orange peels and rye bread. Claviceps purpurea is poisonous. Unless you actually isolate the LSD (not LSA), it's actually pretty dangerous as there's a whole bunch of other really nasty alkaloids in there, and ergotism is no joke. If things went bad, gangrenous extremities would be the least of your problems as it only happens if you live through the other symptoms. I could be wrong, but this actually sounds kind of dangerous to me.

I

It has never poisoned anyone I know...and it's not lsa that's produced I was mistaken...it is a plethora of other ergoline alkaloids easily hydrolyzed.
I just wanted anyone interested in weird mycology to have some knowledge...
Pretty strange science really...I just did a weird experiment where I added a half kg of acacia confusa to the Brew as an alchemy experiment and it never got the bad smell but turned into something like vinegar with a sweet smell....i need to get the broth subjected to flash chromatography to see what was produced...I just use it for alchemy experiments

Maddcappz
#33 Posted : 7/8/2019 6:14:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DancinDog wrote:
I've never had the knowledge to require the use of a centrifuge but the bicycle trick sounds fun. Seems like a bicycle wheel mounted onto a ceiling fan would work great.

I wish I had a better understanding of chemistry. It seems like an interesting hobby, but I didn't have the patience to learn it in school. There are probably good sites online for learning it now.

For the rye grain you need "feed rye", right? Rye grass seed isn't the same thing, and even if it is it would likely be treated with ag chemicals.

You mentioned adding a loaf of rye bread and some oranges. I get that oranges have citric acid (or something special about them), but what is the loaf of bread for?

Thanks for the interesting introduction post. (I'd like to hear others chime in about whether it's safe or not.)

Peace,
DDog

Health food store....it isn't something u eat and LSD is definitely not the product
But ergot alkaloids can all be hydrolyzed to raw lysergic...

Maddcappz
#34 Posted : 7/8/2019 6:17:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Maddcappz wrote:

Also if you just want the lsa out of the seeds you can just centerfuge the mold and seed mass .

???

Are we talking about Claviceps purpurea? As this one doesn't have Ergine in it.

Quote:
If you don't have a real one modify a bike tire to attach the test tubes to the bicycle spokes and crank the pedals by hand with the bicycle on its side for a few hours and the lsa will filTer through the seed husk into the cotton where you can draw it out with a needle and syringe.
Then do either an ether wash or grain alcohol and allow to evaporate after a defat.

Did you really do that yourself?

Quote:
Silver has a weird property in a microwave.
It stays cold to the touch but 4 to 5 inch blue lightning arches across it's surface with no harm to the microwave.

That's the behavior of any electric conducting material in a microwave.

Quote:
The powers that be want people to think ergotamine is a mythical substance that's impossible to aquire.....

Why are you now suddenly talking about ergotamine, and not ergine?

Sure you can synth ergine from ergotamine, but that is an additional effort.

I'm all in all a bit puzzled, as some things don't add up for me. Did you really try that yourself, and got LSA/Ergine? That seems very unlikely to me, at least if we are talking about C. purpurea.

Also be aware that there are different genetic chemotypes of C. purpurea. Some contain mainly ergotoxines, some also additionally ergotamines, and some mainly ergopeptams. The geolocation seems to be directly linked to the chemotypes. So in a certain location, you find a certain chemotype. This already Hofmann discovered.

twitchy wrote:
Unless you actually isolate the LSD (not LSA)

Lol, there's no LSD in it, which you can isolate...

There isn't ergine or LSD....but a bunch of random ergot alkaloids ....since millions of ergot spores germinate there would be millions of strains living si!multaneously....each with its own alkaloids profile....no psychedelic ones but ones that can be hydrolyzed to raw lysergic..noone without chem knowledge should even care really but the alkaloids complex is of high value as a bartering tool if u know chem nerds

Maddcappz
#35 Posted : 7/8/2019 6:19:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
C.p. produces paspalic acid, LSA, and LSH (good luck isolating the latter), as well as several loline alks.
Depending on the age of the submerged culture, you may also pull chanoclavine I and II, and elymoclavine.

I need a culture of c,p I used to do all kinds of weird experiments with that shit you can get it to make all kinds of weird alkaloids by feeding it different analogs of tryptophan and tryptamine...also several aldehydes in submerged fermentation

Maddcappz
#36 Posted : 7/8/2019 6:21:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ferrum wrote:
Now that would be good for most folks considering its on Dallas grass and Dallas grass grows everywhere almost and even in cities where as hunting for a spur in a remote field could look queer . Paspali is almost everywhere on that species and is easy to isolate on agar too .

If u buy a few lbs of organic rye seed there will be sclerotia in it gaurented.
I need a sample of c paspali...any help locating one would be awesoe..

Maddcappz
#37 Posted : 7/8/2019 6:24:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
way ahead of ya..
but the issue isn't isolating a specimen, it's mutating it to activate dMAW, the gene expressing the first enzyme in the DMAT pathway.

I am experienced in working with c pas....I have gotten it to produce alot of exotic alkaloids by feeding it aldehydes, and various tryptamine analogs as well as tryptophan both under submerged fermentation and solid state...I need another genetic sample....I left my cultures at a friend's house and they tried to steal a wedge and ruined them...I'd love to aquire another genetic sample...if u need any help with that I know how to work with it....it's a great thing to use for alchemy experiments

Maddcappz
#38 Posted : 7/8/2019 11:03:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
Not sure what the 'LOL' is all about, but ergot is derived from the fungus Claviceps purpurea, no? Naturally it follows that LSD is an alkaloid of Ergot, or least it was the last time I checked so I'm not sure why you seem amused by this.
The confusion of nomenclature is a common mistake...
Quote:

Neurology and the Neuromuscular System
Stan K. Bardal BSc (Pharm), MBA, PhD, ... Douglas S. Martin PhD, in Applied Pharmacology, 2011

Ergonovine goes by a number of different names (ergometrine, ergotocine, ergosterine, ergobasine), owing to the fact that it was discovered in four different laboratories almost simultaneously. In Europe, the names ergometrine and ergobasine have persisted, whereas ergonovine was adopted in the United States

Regardless, it's pretty dangerous to fool around with ingesting spun off material from moldy grains is the point I was trying to convey.

The LSD is not an alkaloid....synthetic ergoline derivative..
There are active lysergic alkaloids but none form the c purp..
Just ergolines that can be used as starting points for various vassoconstricters and medicines

Maddcappz
#39 Posted : 7/8/2019 11:06:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
Not sure what the 'LOL' is all about, but ergot is derived from the fungus Claviceps purpurea, no? Naturally it follows that LSD is an alkaloid of Ergot, or least it was the last time I checked so I'm not sure why you seem amused by this.
The confusion of nomenclature is a common mistake...
Quote:

Neurology and the Neuromuscular System
Stan K. Bardal BSc (Pharm), MBA, PhD, ... Douglas S. Martin PhD, in Applied Pharmacology, 2011

Ergonovine goes by a number of different names (ergometrine, ergotocine, ergosterine, ergobasine), owing to the fact that it was discovered in four different laboratories almost simultaneously. In Europe, the names ergometrine and ergobasine have persisted, whereas ergonovine was adopted in the United States

Regardless, it's pretty dangerous to fool around with ingesting spun off material from moldy grains is the point I was trying to convey.

Eating the raw alkaloids is not the idea..just how to get alkaloids that can be used as building blocks to further synthesis of various compounds and medicines

PREV12