We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
experiences with spirit guides or spirit teachers??? Options

lsrvnt
#1 Posted : 5/24/2019 4:35:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im curious about peoples experiences with spirit teachers. I have had ever since my introduction to these experiences the felt presence of the guide or the dream teacher however Im curious about what people think could be the way in which we interact with these teachers. Many shamanistic cultures around the world involve dream teachers or spirit guides but also spirit animals and plant spirits. Im curious about the forms that peoples spirit teachers take and perhaps refining the definition of a spirit guide or dream teacher.

for me the definition is a recurring(in multiple different experiences) spirit who leads and can show you through your trip. often they poses great knowledge and you feel an affinity for them as if you are connected. often encountered on a breakthrough dose the spirit guide will generally direct your experience and seem to be in on whats happening to you while you are not.

they are a rainbow flower person. at least 3 times my size and cool and collected who seems like they know whats going on. they have a cheeky energy as well as a trickster attitude however with my best interests at heart. he loves to answer my questions in the most cheeky of ways by leading me through situations that show me my silliness. his appearance is beautiful and illusive. his limbs and body curve out of my eyes understanding in rainbow translucence while his head appears as a giant radiating flower of the Asteraceae family. There are glowing petals with a second smaller set of petals around a perfectly circular head with a big cheeky smile and is usually cry laughing at me. Just to be clear I had no idea what Asteraceas looked like until this entity became something recurring and I was trying to find a name for it.

I have made a screen print of one of his minions but have not had the audacity to try and capture his form perfectly yet. i suppose there could be something elf like to this representation as well.

I am really curious about peoples individual experiences with any spirit guides and what forms they take.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 5/24/2019 5:39:30 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

lsrvnt, was missing you 'round hereSmile

Love it! Indeed the persons who seem to guide, direct, and have a role in my trips are three, and two of them, both jesters, share the same personality traits you describe, and also appear cry laughing at me (the male jester, the lady jester is the more reserved one, as if being the mother to me and the male jester.)

But it is the third of my "guides", the pink lady, who streches her legs EXACTLY like that screen print! She thinks its hillarious (I couldnt agree more.) Her streching her legs like that was my first dmt trip (sub-breakthrough.) I then met her (she was surpised as hell that I broke into her spaceship-resting place, at a breakthrough hours later.

Male and lady jesters are very good to me and have showed me very inteligently that they are there even if I dont see em...they have done this by showing on this one trip their shadows reflecting on something I was seeing (insinuating they were behind me even if the trip is of a different nature as entity contact and performance.)

And then the pink lady who appeared in my first trip. Love her. Telepathically can feel her vibe and see how smart, cool, funny she is. Havent seen her for some time now.

She looks EXACTLY like this pic. Now the crazy thing is that in searching for this pic I realized these are FETISH costumes for sale xD Now, many have reported and seen (as I have) how entities use spandex, latex, leather and whips (also fetish clothes.) So yeah, pretty crazy considering I am as tame as they come sexually. The psyche runs deep.

Turns out its a type of clothing fetish called Zentai. I had been seeing this a lot on my trips. Now...it also turns out Zentai comes out of acrobatics...which comes from the circus...
FranLover attached the following image(s):
ibjywz1356314010019.jpg (16kb) downloaded 113 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

SofaSwim
#3 Posted : 5/24/2019 6:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an experience on mushrooms where a bald eagle watched down on me for much of the 8 hours tripping (re-dosed halfway). It's presence was comforting and humbling, we were visitors in it's domain. Interestingly many first nations groups in north america see the bald eagle as man's connection to the divine.

I'm not sure if this is the kind of experience you're looking to hear about, as the eagle was definitely physically present. Regardless it was profound, and was accompanied by a significant 'felt' presence as well.

lsrvnt
#4 Posted : 5/24/2019 2:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
lsrvnt, was missing you 'round hereSmile

Love it! Indeed the persons who seem to guide, direct, and have a role in my trips are three, and two of them, both jesters, share the same personality traits you describe, and also appear cry laughing at me (the male jester, the lady jester is the more reserved one, as if being the mother to me and the male jester.)

But it is the third of my "guides", the pink lady, who streches her legs EXACTLY like that screen print! She thinks its hillarious (I couldnt agree more.) Her streching her legs like that was my first dmt trip (sub-breakthrough.) I then met her (she was surpised as hell that I broke into her spaceship-resting place, at a breakthrough hours later.

Male and lady jesters are very good to me and have showed me very inteligently that they are there even if I dont see em...they have done this by showing on this one trip their shadows reflecting on something I was seeing (insinuating they were behind me even if the trip is of a different nature as entity contact and performance.)

And then the pink lady who appeared in my first trip. Love her. Telepathically can feel her vibe and see how smart, cool, funny she is. Haven't seen her for some time now.

She looks EXACTLY like this pic. Now the crazy thing is that in searching for this pic I realized these are FETISH costumes for sale xD Now, many have reported and seen (as I have) how entities use spandex, latex, leather and whips (also fetish clothes.) So yeah, pretty crazy considering I am as tame as they come sexually. The psyche runs deep.

Turns out its a type of clothing fetish called Zentai. I had been seeing this a lot on my trips. Now...it also turns out Zentai comes out of acrobatics...which comes from the circus...

the circus is a huge deal! I don't know what it is but that vibe is always present in my trips as well. I have encountered very large jesters much larger than Asteraceae. they must have been at least 10 times my size. I remember one experience seeing a huge patterned hill of grass with a large wall of a sacred city with a jester rising above it and his glorious displays of magical communication around him. however this experience was one that I never re attained and I was not a calm experience to say the least. awe inspiring and wonderful but certainly not calm. I did not at all feel like I had a relationship with these jesters however.

Im wondering how we can distinguish between a true guide who has agreed to be our teacher and a lesser or greater entity. I wonder if these questions are even truly relevant given all of our lack of cultural experience. Also how do we not mistake these entities as our teachers when they may be evil spirits. I have heard of female succubuses luring people back to dmt over and over to fuck them then inducing psychosis in them and invading their waking reality. this really is no joke I think we must be careful what spirits we trust/spend time with. Just like real life.

Those with weak or poor intention become very very vulnerable. some of us fools stumble in to the divine realm and get lucky haha

SofaSwim wrote:
I had an experience on mushrooms where a bald eagle watched down on me for much of the 8 hours tripping (re-dosed halfway). It's presence was comforting and humbling, we were visitors in it's domain. Interestingly many first nations groups in north america see the bald eagle as man's connection to the divine.

I'm not sure if this is the kind of experience you're looking to hear about, as the eagle was definitely physically present. Regardless it was profound, and was accompanied by a significant 'felt' presence as well.

My partner has had experiences with bird spirits particularly hawks in dmt flashes that occured while they were in a normal dream. they told me it was one of the most profound experiences they ever had. I also while on a mild dose of lsd had an encounter with a snake. It was a beautiful snake and I remember being so curious about it I came up to it and It was curious about me. I realised that CURIOSITY was a huge trait of snakes in general or whatever the snake energy is. they way it moved was so of the earth It was really quite beautiful. I think our connections to animal spirits say lots about us and can always be explored in the real world by just interacting with nature.

I am wondering however about peoples experiences with positive teaching moments with a true guide if anyone has those moments. you don't have to share the moment it self I understand that can be private but what types of things lead you to the experience what types of setting or intention. also what form do they take. Im wondering If anyone else has experienced a plant spirit as well. here is another plant spirit or spirit guide. here is a creator spirit and their work area I have encountered. Im not sure this was truly Asteraceae yet tho perhaps just a lesser version that appeared earlier on.

0_o
#5 Posted : 5/24/2019 4:56:19 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

The spirit of learning is an indisputable and integral facet of both the psychedelic experience and the culture that embraces it.