CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
California native plants Options

calyx420
#1 Posted : 5/21/2019 11:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am just wondering if there is a plant that someone has experimented and extracted a smokable amount of dmt...any help would be awesome....

also we can make this a ..and we can all share account names on inaturalist.org and we can find each others findings diff plants we have succesfully extracted....

Oh by the way i have had unsuccesful extractions with sweet acacia (farnesia) and golden wattle (pycnantha) both released a compound that looked similar to other dmt extractions ive done from mhrb and acrb but without any pyschadelic effects.

What do you guys think????
Moderator wrote:
Please no mentioning personal location/s.

Lets start helping each other with finding dimensional travel....

Twisted Evil Cool Smile Smile Twisted Evil Thumbs up Rolling eyes Rolling eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
“The quieter you become the more you can hear”

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

Silpheed
#2 Posted : 6/14/2019 12:20:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Have you had any luck since you posted this? I’m on the same search. Would love to find something native to SoCal that I can gather in the wild or grow myself.

cubeananda
#3 Posted : 6/14/2019 2:16:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't call it native, but there are A. Confusas on the coast of California.
The Zen of Kikker

Quote:
22:22:07 ‹cubeananda›kikker should i consider you real?
22:22:07 ‹Kikker›Maybe

calyx420
#4 Posted : 6/14/2019 5:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to find a.confusas in the wild...i found golden wattles and a.farnesia and both had no luck with a psychoactive smoking material....the sweet acacia produced a dmt looking crystal but had no effects...i just tried a mescaline extraction feom a san pedro cactus i found that looks promising....

calyx420
#5 Posted : 6/14/2019 5:15:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think i may have found some ice plants that might work...

I can give exact coordinates if anyone is intrested if i pull the spirit molecule

https://images.app.goo.gl/UKH1Kbc6MXGn7exm8

Silpheed
#6 Posted : 6/14/2019 7:38:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Calyx420, send me a PM if you can. I’m in LA.

calyx420
#7 Posted : 6/15/2019 2:26:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried but im to knew you can wickrme (REMOVED).... hit me up...Big grin Big grin Big grin

Moderator Edit wrote:
Read the attitude page, NO USING THE NEXUS FOR PERSONAL MEET-UPS. Another such offense will result in a ban

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 6/15/2019 7:05:28 PM

Comical egg spurt; Senile mumbler

Chemical expertSenior Member

Please have a careful read of the Attitude Page.

Take a good look at point 2.7 and point 2.13.

You've been warned once already.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality."
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

tatt
#9 Posted : 6/15/2019 9:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Since it seems calyx and silp are having trouble understanding some of the basic rules here, and after having been told. Cya

Flight by wire

“Computers are heaven-sent when they work and hell-spawn when they don't.
There's just not much middle ground when it comes to technology.” -Harper