We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline extraction questions Options

Sunnyside
#1 Posted : 5/21/2019 12:30:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm following what seems like a straightforward and easy TEK - 69ron's D-limonene mescaline extraction.

I am using T. Bridgesii, 100g mixed with 25g pickling lime, and some water, as per the TEK.

I added the d-limonene, mixed and settled it, mixed and settled it, as per the TEK.

I've separated the solvent from the cactus cookie-dough, and mixed in the vinegar into the solvent, and allowed it to separate. Multiple times.

So I'm ending up as the photo shows.

The solvent is 100% pure d-limonene; crystal clear from the manufacturer. Now, it remains cloudy and, the vinegar remains clear.

I decant the vinegar and put it into a dish for evaporation, and it evaporates cleanly. No product.

This seems a puzzle to me, because the solvent is cloudy, as though it contains something.

I believe I am following the TEK very closely.

I've done multiple pulls this way, trying to get *something* into the vinegar, from the d-limo, and it's not happening.

Are my hopes too high, my skills in need of improvement?

I appreciate any guidance.
Sunnyside attached the following image(s):
IMG_0753.jpg (507kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/21/2019 3:04:51 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The clouding in the solvent can be calcium hydroxide/carbonate/organic salts.

Have you mixed the solvent through the paste a few more times yet (after the vinegar pulls)?

I've found that the lime can take a while to work, and pulling with limo again a few days later seemed to work better. This entailed adding a bit more lime paste to make up for absorbed carbon dioxide.

[I also treated my post-vinegar limo with anhydrous sodium carbonate before adding it back to the lime paste, in order to remove acidic residues and dry it a bit. Not a standard procedure, don't know what difference it makes as there was no control experiment.]

If that doesn't work, your starting material was probably weak.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 5/21/2019 5:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your feedback, I will add some lime (plus some water, the cactus-dough is drying), give that some time to work, and then re-use the solvent, as you recommend.

I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again.
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/21/2019 5:19:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Just added the following comment, as you typed:

[I also treated my post-vinegar limo with anhydrous sodium carbonate before adding it back to the lime paste, in order to remove acidic residues and dry it a bit. Not a standard procedure, don't know what difference it makes as there was no control experiment.]

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Sunnyside
#5 Posted : 5/25/2019 10:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did stick with it - I added 5g of lime in some water, and allowed the lime about 5 total days to work.

It seems to have had an impact, the 100g of material yielded what you see in the photo below.

I have not yet 'sampled' the product, so time will tell.

I'm very grateful for the feedback, Mr Zero.
Sunnyside attached the following image(s):
IMG_0782.jpg (784kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
IMG_0781.jpg (823kb) downloaded 70 time(s).