We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recommendation for first pharma dose? Options

w0mbat
#1 Posted : 12/29/2009 3:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has caapi copy, THH, and DMT fumarate. He's never tried pharmahuasca before so he was planning on taking about 60 mg DMT fumarate. Would 50 mg caapi copy and 90 mg THH be a good MAOI dose to go with the spice?
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/29/2009 3:48:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It may be more worth your while to have 90 caapi copy and 50 THH. I think that would be more effective. Caapi copy's good as is however and doesnt really need anymore THH. Maybe 170 caapi copy and 50 DMT

w0mbat
#3 Posted : 12/29/2009 3:55:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool, CC has THH in it right?

SWIM figured he'd go with more THH since it's his first time and he'd rather have a clear-headed trip to kinda test the waters a bit.
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

Ice House
#4 Posted : 12/29/2009 4:13:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Caapi copy does have thh in it.

If I were to ingest either what you suggested or what soulfood suggested for maoi it would work as desired and I'm not sure if I would be able to tell the difference between 50mg cc/90mg thh or 90mg cc/50 mg thh. I can certainly tell the difference between taking just cc or just thh. I can tell the difference if I take just harmaline or harmine and thh or cc. When I start to divide it up into 50/90 or whatever ratio you want to come up with, its just kinda like cc to me or not. I've done pharma many times. I feel the difference for sure in the individual maoi not so easy with the blends. The light kinda blinds me.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Once
#5 Posted : 12/29/2009 2:47:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My Pharma mix is a THH heavy CC mix. About 100mg of each, this mix has served me well. Your recipe sounds good, but you need to make sure that you have enough harmalas to reach minimum inhibition. 140mg Harmalas may do it but I usually shoot for around 200mg, report back.

Safe Travels,
Once
All statements made by Once have no basis in reality, if reality even exists.