We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
kinda cool misfire Options

GLTASN
#1 Posted : 5/14/2019 9:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I decided to try a small dose today and loaded up 15mg of my pure white spice in my GVG. Everything started like it normally does, carrier note, Mayan looking glyphs, but was slowed down so I knew it was a misfire. The entire fractal wall was orange and all the faces seemed to be happy to see me but sad because it wasn't going to be a long trip. They seemed to ask what could they do to make the best of it for me? I answered(thought) I like the vibrational feeling in my forehead and the clown sounds. BAM, as soon as I though this my forehead was vibrating like a tuning fork and the clown sounds were pinging and poinging to my delight and, even though I didn't have a face I was smiling and happy and thanking them. They also said we know you enjoy bright colors but this is the best we can do today and the orange went to pastels, all the colors of birthday cake. I just smiled and thanked them for such a wonderful misfire.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!