We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What just happened??? Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 5/13/2019 12:08:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a slight more than before, but timing is right and I'm prepared, but oh my! I'm not even ready for that...
The fractals soon fades and I'm being pulled into the void. Just as quickly, I was shown countless ages, evolutions, thousands of lives all revealed in the fraction of a second, but that second was eternity. Forever, was the time I've been in the void flipping through eternal cycles.
wow.
Countless,
ageless,
everything and nothing,
I have no words.

Rebirth.

At last, like having all you can take in a buffet, I yearn for the physical plane again. (More like regurgitating out of the void)
Birthing and trying to find anchors in my senses. At one point I was in both worlds. I need the light!
It was not over yet, the mysteries of universal principles and knowledges were revealed in cosmic download, nonstop,
words cannot describe.

Pain and suffering; pleasuring and happiness - are all intrinsically linked.
I was crying and laughing at the same time with infinite gratitudes and joy and sadness.
So much more, but...
Now I'm back. Yet, I'm not the old me.
What just happened???

T11:20 ~ 12:21

Thank you for reading. Too much for me to hold on to, but have to put it out.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 5/13/2019 2:31:22 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yep, pretty much sums it upSmile Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 5/13/2019 3:01:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Quote:
Just a slight more than before, but timing is right and I'm prepared, but oh my! I'm not even ready for that...
The fractals soon fades and I'm being pulled into the void. Just as quickly, I was shown countless ages, evolutions, thousands of lives all revealed in the fraction of a second, but that second was eternity. Forever, was the time I've been in the void flipping through eternal cycles.
wow.
Countless,
ageless,
everything and nothing,
I have no words.

Feels that way to me too on what you said.

Quote:
At last, like having all you can take in a buffet,

Cool

Quote:
Birthing and trying to find anchors in my senses. At one point I was in both worlds. I need the light!
It was not over yet, the mysteries of universal principles and knowledges were revealed in cosmic download, nonstop,
words cannot describe.

Feels like it hits from every conceiveable angle all at once in every moment, and the onrushes of that state ime feel unquestionably full and complete at each second that it's happening. As soon as I try to in some second of the experience to grasp it with my attention it just keeps digging in deeper & pulling me in further and further, pulling out the rug continually on all rational thought process.

Quote:
and suffering; pleasuring and happiness - are all intrinsically linked.

Yeah that's how it feels to me as it's happening.

Thanks for writing

sbios
#4 Posted : 5/13/2019 5:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad what I wrote do make some sense. This trip was in such an intensity and force that my consciousness was barely holding on. Yeah I don't even know if I were able to give in even if I wanted. The sense of self wasn't even there until at some point somehow realizing a thought of being in the cycles for eternity that I became aware of a sense of panic. Then it was like... I didn't know I ordered that much, hmm can I have the rest to-go plz. Wink It literally shook me to the core than my previous limited experiences in hyperspace. Though this was by far the deepest learning ever that I've got, and I have a feeling it will take a while for me to process and integrate the whole experience.