CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Kurzgesagt video on the side effects of vaccines Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 5/12/2019 5:58:40 PM

Suffer; Survive; Evolve; Repeat

Yep, they finally did it. And it's incredibly good.

Hopefully this makes all the anti-vaxxers in the world rethink their perspective and research a bit more, and ultimately vaccinate their children. There's just too much science behind why vaccines are worth it, and not nearly enough science behind why they aren't.
Break free from the chains of your beliefs. It is only then that you may find a moment of blissful stillness amidst the raging storm. Stay awhile and listen. The winds of truth shall fill your sails, and the oceans of hidden and long forgotten knowledge, ancient as the cosmos itself, will be yours to explore.
Quote:
O, supreme beings of the higher realms, allow me to venture into your dimensions. I come with love and with harmony. I bring no hatred and carry no malevolence in my soul. I come to learn and to grow. Show me your world and gift me some of your knowledge. Ask me, and I shall answer with honesty; hug me, and I shall hug you back; advise me, and I shall follow your wisdom. Heal me from my fear and give me insight. There is little I can offer back but my love and trust. O, supreme beings of the higher realms... I am yours.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mindlusion
#2 Posted : 5/12/2019 6:02:03 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thumbs up

great video

the human body is unfathomably amazing
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Nydex
#3 Posted : 5/12/2019 6:24:11 PM

Suffer; Survive; Evolve; Repeat

Mindlusion wrote:
Thumbs up

great video

the human body is unfathomably amazing

It is indeed. I was amazed at those "memory cells" that record the actions needed to fight a specific intruder in the organism. Also makes a lot of sense as to why newborns and young children get sick way more often than adults.

I always am amazed by the quality of KG's videos. All of their content is 10/10.
Break free from the chains of your beliefs. It is only then that you may find a moment of blissful stillness amidst the raging storm. Stay awhile and listen. The winds of truth shall fill your sails, and the oceans of hidden and long forgotten knowledge, ancient as the cosmos itself, will be yours to explore.
Quote:
O, supreme beings of the higher realms, allow me to venture into your dimensions. I come with love and with harmony. I bring no hatred and carry no malevolence in my soul. I come to learn and to grow. Show me your world and gift me some of your knowledge. Ask me, and I shall answer with honesty; hug me, and I shall hug you back; advise me, and I shall follow your wisdom. Heal me from my fear and give me insight. There is little I can offer back but my love and trust. O, supreme beings of the higher realms... I am yours.