We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cappi Copy / THH / DMT experiemnt Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 12/28/2009 8:58:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Betweet 12:42am and 12:43am PST I took approximately 50mg of Caapi Copy. To that I added another approx. 30mg of pure THH to the CC blend. All doses are sublingual and I am on standby for effects. If things come on with that nice, warm welcoming energy I will compliment it with approximately 40mg of vaped spice in about 40min. Stay tuned and I shall write about my experience. Very happy
Nothing I'm doing here is pioneering or revolutionary, but It might make for a nice experience to live and share. Check back if you care to follow the outcome.

Peace brothers and sisters!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

idtravlr
#2 Posted : 12/28/2009 10:12:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still amidst the journey as write this. . But I just have to explain that I just embarked one of the deepest, most profound experiences of my life. I know I say that a lot, but this was fucking amazing. I won't even begin to try and describe it in words other than I went through so many realms, and met so many people, and saw so much truth and enlightenment. I feel that a lot was dumped into my subconscious by design. I surely can't recall it now. But WOW! Sooooo fucking WOW! I'm going away from this machine now to enjoy the rest of the experience and let it absorb in. Perhaps I can add more later.

Thank you Caapi vine and all of your alkaloids, and thank you DMT for this one of a kind experience... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so at peace.

Much love and enlightenment.
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna