We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
70mg DMT Options

HyperJester
#1 Posted : 5/10/2019 1:38:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been trying to break through on DMT now for a few weeks.

I started on 30mg, then ended up moving to 40mg after not having any luck, then 50mg other a period of weeks, doing it once on a weekend evening. Layering Greengo tobacco replacement, on the bottom of a glass pipe bowl, with the weighed out DMT on top, and a small layer of Greengo on top to stop the DMT burning. I smoked it with long pulls and hold 10 seconds, then repeat until the whole bowl is empty and just ash left and burns out.

On the higher doses of 50 and 60mg I see geometric patterns somewhat remind me of Aztec design, complicated geometry that I can't really remember fully once it's over. Then it fades off, and sometimes after it fades I see white light, mystical looking white light and sometimes a feeling of universal energy and love, sometimes no emotion or feeling, just the imagery... but I never go anywhere, I don't zoom down a tunnel, I don't break through to anything. I don't feel like I leave my body, I haven't seen entities or felt any presence. Just rapid geometric patterns.

I tried 70mg tonight.
Again I was flooded with rapid moving geometry fractal like patterns but for a short time.
Then I started to see my room, but while my eyes were closed... It felt to me like I had my eyes open looking at the room sat up, and the things in the room were made of light. Though I knew I had my eyes closed laying down.
I had this intense almost orgasmic feeling, incredible, waves of intense love and emotion so strong it was almost unbearable. I wanted it to tone down because of how crazy intense it felt. The visual of my room disappeared and then I just saw blackness... the emotion and feeling kept going strong, un describable how good it felt.
Then it slowly faded away, I felt connected with everything and pure love, but I didn't go to another dimension or see anything other worldly. My sitter said the main part only lasted about 5 minutes, all though to me it felt like 20 minutes.

Why can I not break through to this other place?? I don't know how much more I can do, 70mg is ridiculous .
I am starting to think there's something wrong with me, why I am not seeing or getting anywhere that others do on much lower doses. Does anyone else struggle to break through to anything?

My sister did one dose much lower, 30mg without finishing the bowl, and she saw a cube shaped room made of bright primary coloured square blocks, laid out like a chess board, with a stage off to the side and a jack in a box with a clown face bouncing towards her face, the clown was also made up of the primary coloured squares.... and all I am seeing is some geometric lines I can't even remember properly.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandelume
#2 Posted : 5/10/2019 2:44:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try a vaping device? I am new to this, but I'm losing all touch with reality with doses as low as 27 mg. What you experienced sounds like a lot more fun, though!

FranLover
#3 Posted : 5/10/2019 5:47:50 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Take it easy speed racer you will get there ^_^ Never has the old adage Be careful what you wish for been more adequate to the situation.

What your sister described is spot on...I've been to a similar place aswell. There is no ceiling with this so be glad that you have had these beauitful experiences, it just gets crazier and deeper from here. Breakthrough shmakethru, you will see soon enough :B Sometimes feeling the love u felt is waay better than going to another world.

My advice? Changa!Thumbs up extract some harmine/harmaline.

Moderator wrote:
Edited by moderator. Please no buy/sell/pricing discussion.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

HyperJester
#4 Posted : 5/10/2019 8:27:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried vaping first, and it wouldn't vape properly.. It vaped fine, I got a cloud, inhaled, but didn't get me anywhere, barely even a buzz. I am not sure if it was burning hot enough...

So I switched to the glass pipe and Greengo layering

loveandlight67
#5 Posted : 5/10/2019 11:37:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would strongly recommend investing in the yocan, or the new yocan xl. For such a long time I had hit or miss settings with holding in and technique. I think you must be burning some or just not holding it long enough. Keep in mind most ppl recommend that 2nd to 3rd hit, when things just start getting pretty weird.

Thing is with the yocan it's pretty hard to mess it up. Just hold the button for a few seconds and you have a very clean vape hit. Yocan is only like 20$ on ebay. Still though to be fare I don't think I've fully broken through. For a long time I didn't want to, just would always go a bit further, but still hesitant. I get where your going though, like go through all the shapes and colors, then just dies out. More recently I've gone past that to the 3d see through kinda area, like a futuristic room. Not sure if this constitutes a breakthrough or not.

Anyhow, it may be worth considering that you are holding yourself back from breaking through because of your own fears, or some other personal issues. Overall though, I know you could with the yocan, 70mg would be insane with this thing. Hell I did 40 and got all hyperslapped around. If something isn't working maybe try another route, look at it from another perspective, but don't give up.

starway6
#6 Posted : 5/11/2019 2:49:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So..It didnt take you far enough huh!Wink ....try again with ..this time with rue tea 30 minutes before you vape! then see what happens !Twisted Evil

HyperJester
#7 Posted : 5/11/2019 2:02:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not only do I do a 3rd hit when things get weird.... I've done 5 to 7 hits.

I seriously keep going until the whole pipe is empty and just ash left, there's nothing left..
Sometimes it takes 5 or more pulls, I don't stop at just 3.

At the second hit the room starts looking weird, everything becomes sharper and more vivid, almost slightly magnified.
After 3 hits if I look at the pipe when I inhale, it's like looking through a magnifying glass at the pipe, I see extreme detail and colour and sharpness, it starts to become like there's extra layers to everything, like looking at a 3d hologram with extra depth. By the 5th pull I can barely keep my eyes open.

I am taking a lot of it in, not just a little bit... Long pulls and holding 10 seconds each time. It's not like I am messing anything up, I am getting big lung fulls of smoke, and holding, multiple times.

And I am open to letting go and I want to see it, it's not like I am holding myself back from going.
I've heard that some people just never break through, doesn't matter how much they take and how long they do it for, it just never gets past the patterns. I am worried I am one of those few.

null24
#8 Posted : 5/11/2019 2:51:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:
Would strongly recommend investing in the yocan, or the new yocan xl.

Sorry, off topic:
Are you using the quad coils, mesh or ???
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Pandelume
#9 Posted : 5/11/2019 4:00:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I happen to not smoke marijuana but am addicted to nicotine which I administer to myself via a vaping device. The one I use is called a Smok H-Priv 2, which always reminded me of an electronic bong more than an electronic cigarette.

So after I extracted some DMT, this was naturally the route of administration I tried. The device comes with a .15 ohm coil, and I set the power at 80 watts. Dissolved 500 mg DMT into 1 mL of 50% pg/50% vg mix. Using this method, it is somewhat difficult for me to not get the full, what is described on these forums as "breakthrough", experience.

It is a 100% loss of awareness of body, dissolution of ego, loss of memory of smoking DMT, experience too utterly strange to describe or remember with 3 moderate inhalations, which I've calculated to be only approximately 27 mg of DMT.

When I was looking at options for administering DMT, a lot of them are very expensive and complicated (at least to me). This vaping device that I have, you can buy it online or at a vape shot for about $60. It comes with everything, you just add juice and go. Some 50pg/50vg unflavored juice is about $6.

So for $66, you are ready to go. No real knowledge of vaping devices is required. It seems, to me, fool-proof. Open the box, screw on the .15 ohm coil, put in the batteries, set it at 80 watts. The little instruction manual that's included is enough to show you how to do all that. Then all you'd have to do is dissolve 500 mg of DMT into 1 mL of the juice, then use a glass eyedropper to load it into the tank. I suppose if you are buying DMT, then this is a large amount. But if you are extracting it, 50g MHRB is all you need. With smaller amounts of DMT, you could easily just drip a few drops on the cotton to saturate it. The calculation of mg DMT/drop of juice would be pretty simple.

This route of administration seems to have many advantages.
1. It seems highly efficient, requiring less DMT per dose due to apparent efficient administration of the molecule into user's bloodstream. No waste by burning or being leftover after use.
2. No bad taste. My extracted DMT smells exactly like a hippy incense and tastes the same when smoked. It's pleasant.
3. No harsh smoke. The pg/vg mixture gains no noticeable added harshness when DMT is added to it.
4. Nothing that may break, burn, or be dangerous when your consciousness is suddenly excised from your body.
5. Extreme convenience as no further set up is required for subsequent dosing.

I am confused that the vaping device you tried worked fine, but you had no effects. If you had previously soaked the cotton with juice that wasn't impregnated with DMT, it will take several hits to clear that. But if you were vaporizing the liquid on the cotton, I don't know of any reason why the DMT would have or could have stayed behind. Could your DMT be of low purity?

I am not familiar with a wide variety of vaping devices nor any other method of administration. The method I used, though, is highly effective. There is just no way, after taking 3 hits, you could decide to try and fight it and avoid a breakthrough. It is happening, like it or not, and you can come easy, or you can come kicking and screaming. But your ability to process normal reality is taken apart piece by piece regardless, and what remains after that is strange beyond any possible description.

The first time I tried to have this "breakthrough", I took 4 hits. When it came on, it absolutely felt like dying. I did not want it, I wanted it to stop, I wanted out. The DMT did not care. Outwardly, I did not thrash, I did not scream. Maybe I would have, but already the awareness of using my consciousness to cause a physical body to perform these actions or any actions was lost. Already, the unavoidability of this taking apart of myself was apparent. It's like watching a boulder falling onto you as you are tied down: horrifying and inescapable. You can only watch it happen. Getting through that process was easier (as in, slightly less terror) the second time, but I can't imagine it will ever not be shocking. The concept of fighting it in any way seems just laughable to me. Someone who thinks they can fight that hasn't gotten enough of that molecule into their brain yet, imo, as a humble newcomer who has now voluntarily inhaled this molecule all of 5 times. I only say that because I am convinced it has nothing to do with you fighting it and everything to do with you not getting enough DMT into your synapses yet, and that is where you should focus.

So could you tell us about your DMT? Are you confident of its purity? Did you extract it? What method? Did you recrystallize? Could you still recrystallize?

GLTASN
#10 Posted : 5/11/2019 5:46:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandelume wrote:

So could you tell us about your DMT? Are you confident of its purity? Did you extract it? What method? Did you recrystallize? Could you still recrystallize?

winner winner chicken dinner! well That was my guess anyway. try a re-x
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

HyperJester
#11 Posted : 5/11/2019 8:34:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Vape pen I used didn't have cotton, it was a metal mesh / coil type
but the power was 40 watts maximum on that unit - so I guess that's the reason it didn't work...
I could try buying one with 80 watts power instead and try that.

I extracted the DMT myself with Mimosa Hostillas root, with the youtube tutorial of the guy in his kitchen.
You essentially use a drain cleaner product, crystals in water that gets hot, combined with a petroleum top layer.
Mix the two layers together multiple times, and keep it all warm for 24 hours.
Then separate out the petroleum and freeze it over night, and the crystals form on the bottom of the glass beaker, then drain off the liquid - and dry out with an air fan, and there you go.. it's pretty simple.

Pandelume
#12 Posted : 5/11/2019 9:39:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just feel like, if you were getting a cloud of vapor, how would you not get the DMT with it? 40 watts should be plenty. How much DMT did you mix in with how much pg/vg juice? What was the ratio or propylene glycol to vegetable glycerin?

I'm not familiar with the youtube video. Can you link it? Generally DMT is extracted using a strong base and non polar solvent, most commonly lye for the base and naphtha for the nonpolar solvent. What you describe sounds like a straight to base extraction and sounds vaguely correct.

What color, texture is the dmt?

What do you mean a petroleum layer? Certainly you didn't use crude oil? Smile what exactly was it that you describe as petroleum?

HyperJester
#13 Posted : 5/11/2019 10:29:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes LYE is a drain cleaner, we call it by the name Caustic Soda in the UK.
The Naptha, is essentially liquid petroleum, which is what's used as liquid lighter fluid.
We don't have Naptha brand in the UK, and we don't have Lye, so I bought the UK versions of the same items.

The colour can vary, the first batch I pulled was a pale yellow and waxy, future batches from a different batch of root were more like a whiter crystal in a few pulls, most commonly a soft pale yellow. Texture also varied between pulls, sometimes more like soft sand, sometimes like a flakey wax, sometimes more like crystals. Not sure why the same batch of root provided different texture and colour, it seemed to vary on temperature of when I pulled it out to put in the freezer.
The colder it is, the whiter the colour ( I think )

Here is the video I followed!
https://www.youtube.com/...=JY2KqW7tkfc&t=1490s

I just purchased a new vape pen that can burn 80watts with a 0.15ohm and will see if it works...
But Yes I am not sure why it didn't work either when it produced a cloud.

I mixed 30mg of DMT into just a few drops of vape juice 50/50 mix, and vaped until there was nothing left.
I got no effect, not even a slight buzz.

Nereus
#14 Posted : 5/11/2019 10:32:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're using a pipe or a bong ( sorry to have not read through all the posts just the OP ) then chances are you have to perfect your smoking method. Smoking larger doses in this case will not help, because when adding larger amounts of dmt only some of it vapes correctly while some of it burns and gets wasted, and that should be watched out for. What you can do instead is try to take consecutive smaller doses, reload a couple of times or have someone help you reload your bowl and make sure that you smoke them correctly, protecting your alkaloids from burning/destroying them with the flame. Another thing to look after and maybe try to play with is the air intake of your device. Ime, the less air intake to fill your lungs with the better. The device needs some calibration using some metal/glass/ceramic screens to create a nice balance between vacuum and airflow, so you don't waste your lung space with plain air. Try and play with these things a bit, eventually you will succeed.

Nereus
#15 Posted : 5/11/2019 10:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I forgot to mention that the base plant material used for this purpose matters quite a lot. Try finding a soothing plant that is nice to smoke and not harsh on the throat/lungs. Tobacco is definitely not the best. Try some lemon balm or mint instead. Caapi leaf is nice and soft too. There are other examples posted around the forum if you look through the changa threads. And, of course, if/when ready, know that dmt pairs nicely with harmala alkaloids. Smile

HyperJester
#16 Posted : 5/11/2019 11:45:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not smoking Tobacco, I am smoking a Tobacco replacement called Greengo, which is made of Eucalyptus and Mint,
it's very mild.. I am not sure how to improve my technique, I get a big lung full of smoke, and hold, I am not sure else how you would do it. Sometimes I do several smaller lung fulls, from the one pipe. There's no time to be re loading and weighing out a new pipe doing a bunch of smaller tokes at lower dose, it would take far too long..

Going to go ahead and try with this new vape pen I bought, and see if it works any better.

Pandelume
#17 Posted : 5/12/2019 12:10:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't had a chance to look at the video, still at work, but from your description of the end product, it sounds like you have good DMT. I'll try and look when I get home. edit: just watched it. Fine STB technique. So you should have fine DMT. It must be that you are not getting quite enough DMT per hit.

Good luck, man. I hope the new vape works for you. I think vaping it is the way to go. I can very easily get enough, get too damn much DMT with a few inhalations.

Let us know how it goes.

loveandlight67
#18 Posted : 5/12/2019 5:24:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Quote:

Sorry, off topic:

I just recently replaced the smaller version for the xl, which is a quad coil. The other took a few seconds, but the xl vapes very quickly, like 2-3 seconds and it's done. I am wondering if this a bit too hot. So far seems to do the job, anything over 40mg and I hyperslapped hard.

loveandlight67
#19 Posted : 5/12/2019 5:30:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Quote:

Sorry, off topic:

I recently replaced the smaller version with the xl, which is quad coil. This thing is ridiculously efficient, like anything over 40 mg is a bit much. Wondering if it might be a bit too hot, so far once I learned how it heats seems to work fine.

https://pasteboard.co/IeiR2bu.jpg
(Couldn't get jpg to upload)

loveandlight67
#20 Posted : 5/12/2019 5:33:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also this is a bit of a stretch, but there was another post about dmt being processed through the liver. I recently was a bit scared I had damaged my liver from drinking, which maybe that is causing a lower amount to be processed through your system? Either through your lungs or liver, maybe there is just some issue with it being processed?

I've never heard the sceneario you said where some people just can't breakthrough? Care to expand on why you think this might be?

123NEXT»