We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Freedom and respect for nature is brewing! Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 5/9/2019 10:07:01 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

More good news could be coming as we celebrate and congratulate the citizens of Denver in their decision to support personal liberty, nature, and science by decriminalizing magic mushroom.

A grass roots movement in Oakland, California is taking steps to decriminalize all natural plant psychedelics.

SmileLove Thumbs up

Bellow is a news article on the subject. Best of luck to these brave nature advocates.

https://www.marijuanamom...n-measure-activists-say/

Quote:
The measure would also instruct the city’s state and federal lobbyists to “work in support of decriminalizing” plant- and fungi-based entheogenic substances such as psilocybin, ayahuasca, ibogaine and cacti.

Decriminalize Nature, the campaign behind the resolution, has at this point met with the offices of four out of eight City Council members, with additional meetings scheduled for the coming weeks.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 5/9/2019 11:30:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool. Let us declare nature to be legitimate.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Spiralout
#3 Posted : 5/10/2019 4:24:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

MachienDome
#4 Posted : 6/20/2019 12:18:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How absurd is it that Americans have to fight for making plants legal again?

What type of moron would make a plant illegal?
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/20/2019 6:49:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's not just Murricans to which this applies Wink

I'd love to be able to pursue my hobbies without fear of harassment, persecution and incarceration. It might make me a lot more productive.

It's still great to look on as those dominoes begin to topple. With any luck events will follow suit here on the other side of the Atlantic.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#6 Posted : 6/20/2019 7:08:25 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Well, I think it's beyond moronic. Making plants illegal and incarcerating people over them is a crime against humanity in my opinion.

However, we are not focusing on that. We are looking for solutions to stop the disfunction. This group in Oakland had a city ordinance decriminalizing plants and fungi passed unanimously Smile

The future looks hopeful. The dark age of psychedelics may be coming to an end.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

twitchy
#7 Posted : 7/12/2019 9:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MachienDome wrote:
How absurd is it that Americans have to fight for making plants legal again?

What type of moron would make a plant illegal?

What really bugs me is that I can grow and sell all the Deadly Nightshade I want, hemlock can be gotten for a song, wouldn't have any problems cultivating Destroying Angels, or I can order and plant Kudzu seeds all day long... but a plant/fungus that expands consciousness is expressly forbidden. Wut?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.