We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV474849
VG VaporGenie: How to use, where to get, advantages, etc Options
 
Shemlemon
#961 Posted : 11/27/2022 3:10:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 16
Joined: 22-Jun-2022
Last visit: 21-Jan-2024
_Trip_ wrote:
Buy a pad Shemlemon and use a screen or 3. I'd also recommend the glass genie over the classic, you get a bit more control because you can see how it's vaporizing in the gvg.


Long time no see aha thanks for the reply

I'll buy a pad then
Also do you have experience with the 2 sounds funny but I way rather the vg based of aesthetics to me the wood is so much prettier, from what I understand with some practice it'll deliver pretty similar results and I don't mind if it's lower price is at the cost of more required skill and practice, unless you really recommend against it there's alot of mixed opinions in this thread
 

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.
 
gvonh
#962 Posted : 2/18/2023 12:59:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1
Joined: 07-Feb-2023
Last visit: 16-Jun-2023
I'm using a classic VG with a pad. Previously I used to layer some dried mint leaves on top of the screen before putting spices on it, but with the pad I can get a hit way more effectively.

Question : do you recommend keeping the screen and/or the "coil" underneath the pad ? I currently just have the pad and the coil (haven't found a way to gently remove it), but today I have noticed quite some residue all around the chamber and I wondered if having the screen would help in any way.

Side question : how worried should I be about residue ? When I still had just the screen I tried to keep my VG clean after a session, but now removing the pad seems to deform/damage it so I'm not sure how often/thorough I should be.
 
TheCymaticist
#963 Posted : 3/25/2023 9:51:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1
Joined: 25-Mar-2023
Last visit: 26-Mar-2023
Location: California
New to the Nexus but not to the spice Smile I started out using an “oil burner” style piece and eventually came across the Vapor Genie. I got the glass Sherlock and I highly recommend it. It’s such a nicer experience going into it, no intense flavor or smell. You’ll thank yourself Pleased
 
Shemlemon
#964 Posted : 4/11/2023 12:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 16
Joined: 22-Jun-2022
Last visit: 21-Jan-2024
For anyone reading through I advise you go for the gvg over classic vg. I have been using the vapor genie classic for a while now (20+ experiences) and have failed to break through even once. I've tried crystals, goo, torch lighters, Bic lighter, pre-melting spice, measuring doses, slow long inhales (~30sec), faster hotter inhales, 1 screen, 4 screens, letting my torch touch the ceramic filter.

For some extra info I'm using a steal pad to load spice and usually load 25mg+ per use (pre-melted) and I hold inhales for 10-30 seconds

Any help with using VG classic would be much appreciated I'm all outta sorts.
 
Azur2_
#965 Posted : 6/1/2023 10:08:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 4
Joined: 30-Oct-2022
Last visit: 04-Jun-2023
Location: Orion
Shemlemon wrote:
For anyone reading through I advise you go for the gvg over classic vg. I have been using the vapor genie classic for a while now (20+ experiences) and have failed to break through even once. I've tried crystals, goo, torch lighters, Bic lighter, pre-melting spice, measuring doses, slow long inhales (~30sec), faster hotter inhales, 1 screen, 4 screens, letting my torch touch the ceramic filter.

For some extra info I'm using a steal pad to load spice and usually load 25mg+ per use (pre-melted) and I hold inhales for 10-30 seconds

Any help with using VG classic would be much appreciated I'm all outta sorts.


Sell it and buy the gvg
 
(Di)ogenes42
#966 Posted : 6/9/2023 7:20:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 7
Joined: 29-May-2023
Last visit: 17-Jun-2023
Hay everyone. Just need some advice about using the stainless steel liquid pad in the GVG. Some melted spice is leaking through into the pipe each time I smoke. Is this perhaps because I'm not getting all the spice loaded perfectly on the pad so some goes down the sides? Should I just concentrate on loading the spice more carefully or should I change the pad?
 
Voidmatrix
#967 Posted : 6/11/2023 12:00:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Posts: 4160
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 03-Mar-2024
(Di)ogenes42 wrote:
Hay everyone. Just need some advice about using the stainless steel liquid pad in the GVG. Some melted spice is leaking through into the pipe each time I smoke. Is this perhaps because I'm not getting all the spice loaded perfectly on the pad so some goes down the sides? Should I just concentrate on loading the spice more carefully or should I change the pad?


Use 3 to 5 screens and you should be good.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.


Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽
 
(Di)ogenes42
#968 Posted : 6/12/2023 4:09:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 7
Joined: 29-May-2023
Last visit: 17-Jun-2023
Voidmatrix wrote:
(Di)ogenes42 wrote:
Hay everyone. Just need some advice about using the stainless steel liquid pad in the GVG. Some melted spice is leaking through into the pipe each time I smoke. Is this perhaps because I'm not getting all the spice loaded perfectly on the pad so some goes down the sides? Should I just concentrate on loading the spice more carefully or should I change the pad?


Use 3 to 5 screens and you should be good.

One love


Thanks, I'll try that. But are the 3 to 5 screens in addition to or in replacement of the liquid pad?
 
(Di)ogenes42
#969 Posted : 6/12/2023 8:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 7
Joined: 29-May-2023
Last visit: 17-Jun-2023
Took your advice, and also used a much stronger torch lighter...Cleared the whole dose in one glorious toke with nothing left behind! Just voluptuous vapour that carried me straight up to hyperspace, up up on a cloud. I think my main issue was a weak lighter all along...
 
ChangaBonga
#970 Posted : 6/29/2023 7:24:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 4
Joined: 25-Jun-2023
Last visit: 19-Jul-2023
Does anyone have any experience using the Vapor Genie Steel Pads? I am waiting for my order and I chose to also order one of these. Looks just like a steel chore boy but already formed into the right shape and everything. Hoping it works good as is. I'll report back once I get it and have time to test it out. It was only 3 bucks by the way. More than a chore boy but worth it to me for the convenience and ease of use...if it works well that is.

Edit: I only ordered 1 pad but they sent me two. So far seems to work great. I'm still learning and need more practice but even with 30mg loaded none got past the steel liquid pad. Seems to be able to hold a good amount. Also GVG is much easier to learn then emesh is to dial in, at least in my experience.
 
Panéolebleuissant
#971 Posted : 7/5/2023 12:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 2
Joined: 05-Jul-2023
Last visit: 11-Apr-2024
Yes there is a thread about it : VaporGenie Liquid Pad
 
«PREV474849
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.