We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3839404142NEXT»
VG VaporGenie: How to use, where to get, advantages, etc Options

Jees
#781 Posted : 8/7/2014 8:08:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Waiting...

Arrived, very fast shipping. 120 Euro (all in, transport included).
We have a fine Glass Vapor Genie dealer on Euro grounds now Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#782 Posted : 8/18/2014 6:41:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The GVG is what everybody tells: ultimate efficiency !
What a great tool! Impressive.
So I got it send from that Holland/Amsterdam shop, but I wonder if people who bought out of USA had to register as a genuine client? Seems I got no linkage for such an act.

Still a bit shy to use a torch flame, it worked alright, but still afraid to make cracks in the glass.

yamma1
#783 Posted : 8/19/2014 7:40:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

Still a bit shy to use a torch flame, it worked alright, but still afraid to make cracks in the glass.

I strongly recommend the " arc torch lighter " if you haven't got one already, It works perfectly pointing directly downwards, so you can make sure flame is directed at ceramic disc and not the glass. Always works perfectly for me Smile

“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”

Terrence Mckenna

Jees
#784 Posted : 8/19/2014 2:09:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the confidence Y.
That ARC lighter seems to come as ZICO too at Ebay.

but more shipping $$ that cost $$ for EU Surprised

A same angled-shaped one, HONEST, pretty cool fitting GVG style (organic round)

aprobablewave
#785 Posted : 8/19/2014 4:40:28 PM

iħ(∂/∂t)Ψ=ĤΨ

Anybody know a reputable site to buy the GVG online in the US? The official vaporgenie has been out of stock for the past week. Thanks!

starway6
#786 Posted : 8/19/2014 9:29:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TiHKAL wrote:
If you rip too hard there's a chance of you pulling your DMT through the copper mesh or other kind of layers. That's what happened to a friend of mine when he was using his GVG with copper mesh.

When buying copper mesh you should pay attention to buy ribbon style copper instead of round wires.

Also where is "here" that you cannot buy ceramic discs?

Using choreboy copper ribbon mesh..you can reduce chances of dmt falling through mesh if you simply compact the mesh with plyers to fit any shape bowl../
The more compacted ..the less chance of dmt falling through and getting wasted..
If you ..[compact or compress]..the mesh too tightly...much you wont be able to get ventalaition through it...
Just be carefull to comprress the mesh just right...

ziggus
#787 Posted : 8/19/2014 10:27:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aprobablewave wrote:
Anybody know a reputable site to buy the GVG online in the US? The official vaporgenie has been out of stock for the past week. Thanks!

Here's a direct link to the GVG sold by WickiePipes. They have a great reputation.

GVG at WickiePipes

aprobablewave
#788 Posted : 8/20/2014 4:37:11 PM

iħ(∂/∂t)Ψ=ĤΨ

ziggus wrote:
aprobablewave wrote:

Here's a direct link to the GVG sold by WickiePipes. They have a great reputation.

GVG at WickiePipes

Thank you very much ziggus. I saw that site but wasn't sure about it.

Problem is I just can't bring myself to shell out $100 for another piece right now. I ended up putting together my own similar vaporizer for $40 as described in https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=56074

oversoul1919
#789 Posted : 8/20/2014 11:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember that some guy made a glass pipe extension to classic VG, but I can't seem to find that thread. Basically, if you do that, you don't even need GVG. The main advantage of GVG is that you can see if you're actually vaping spice or not.

Jees
#790 Posted : 8/21/2014 8:55:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's here: VG to GVG converter.
Which also contains a link to a nice pdf-containing thread: link

oversoul1919
#791 Posted : 8/21/2014 10:13:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
It's here: VG to GVG converter.
Which also contains a link to a nice pdf-containing thread: link

That's it! Thanks, man.

mr Whippy
#792 Posted : 8/21/2014 10:15:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone tried the vapor buddie [buddy] its a cheaper imitation of the above pipe can get them for about $12 on the online auction site in the uk.they work very well for the price.

oversoul1919
#793 Posted : 8/21/2014 10:29:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mr Whippy wrote:
has anyone tried the vapor buddie [buddy] its a cheaper imitation of the above pipe can get them for about $12 on the online auction site in the uk.they work very well for the price.

VaporGenie doesn't have a good opinion about them. They apparently use lead paint in their products.

http://www.vaporgenie.com/vaporbuddy

DevilOnSpeed
#794 Posted : 8/26/2014 4:00:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys,

I am preparing for my first experience with DMT. The GVG should arrive at Thursday.

I want to use white DMT. I read that it can be done with 5-8 screens in the GVG and some on the top of the DMT.
Someone was also writeing about melting the DMT into a bit of the "Volcano easy valve liquid pad".
Which way should i prefer ?

peace

DoS

endlessness
#795 Posted : 8/26/2014 4:30:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use either a volcano liquid pad cut to fit, or this. Or a bed of herbs.

Good luck!

DevilOnSpeed
#796 Posted : 8/26/2014 6:52:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Didn't know that ceramic filters...

Thank you :-)

ribbit01234
#797 Posted : 9/14/2014 3:51:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

does anyone have suggestions for using the classic vg? I've never tried dmt before and my first attempt (~10mg) gave me some intense close eyed visuals, things got warpy and stretchy looking, but that was about it. I was really high feeling for a bit after. Then I tried again with 25mg and didn't really feel anything besides my light sort of distorting/starting to droop/sag.

The first time I held my bic directly to the ceramic thing and took one "draw" that was broken up but I held everything in my lungs the whole time. When I wasn't inhaling, the bic wasn't lit. It was pretty close to the method in a post I found that had a quote from gilbran2

The second time I tried to hit it as close as possible to how it was described in the first post in this topic, but got nothing. I sneezed right after taking the first hit so that might be why?

next time I try I'm going to do about 10mg again since I know it works at that low of a dose, it's just a matter of doing it right? Or did I do it properly the first time and that's just what a 10mg dose does?

When I'm hitting it and taking breaks from hits, do I not light? also, do I put the flame directly to the ceramic or above or...? I just don't want to waste everything on tripless trips since my pull only got 130mg

Thanks Smile

Irrlicht
#798 Posted : 9/24/2014 12:30:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just wanted to point out an alternative Glass Vaporizer I built
myself out of a chillum and a "ceramic insulator" in case you can't
get or afford the original one. It works perfectly well and I am really happy with
it... would not change for an original one at all.
--> described in detail here.

anrchy
#799 Posted : 9/24/2014 8:00:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ribbit01234 wrote:
does anyone have suggestions for using the classic vg? I've never tried dmt before and my first attempt (~10mg) gave me some intense close eyed visuals, things got warpy and stretchy looking, but that was about it. I was really high feeling for a bit after. Then I tried again with 25mg and didn't really feel anything besides my light sort of distorting/starting to droop/sag.

The first time I held my bic directly to the ceramic thing and took one "draw" that was broken up but I held everything in my lungs the whole time. When I wasn't inhaling, the bic wasn't lit. It was pretty close to the method in a post I found that had a quote from gilbran2

The second time I tried to hit it as close as possible to how it was described in the first post in this topic, but got nothing. I sneezed right after taking the first hit so that might be why?

next time I try I'm going to do about 10mg again since I know it works at that low of a dose, it's just a matter of doing it right? Or did I do it properly the first time and that's just what a 10mg dose does?

When I'm hitting it and taking breaks from hits, do I not light? also, do I put the flame directly to the ceramic or above or...? I just don't want to waste everything on tripless trips since my pull only got 130mg

Thanks Smile

Get a small torch, much easier. And yes that sounds bout right for a 10, dont usually get much cevs myself with that small a dose. Make sure the vg has no more dmt in it before loading again so you know how much is in there.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

ribbit01234
#800 Posted : 9/24/2014 5:39:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So using a torch is much better? do I still hold it directly to the ceramic and just hit it like this:

gilbran2 wrote:
One problem might be that you’re inhaling too quickly. If you inhale too quickly, you’ll be out of breath before you’ve managed to melt, vaporize, and inhale a full dose. Here’s what I do:

1. Begin by taking a series of very deep, slow breaths. Inhale deeply, then exhale fully. Do this three times at least. (This not only oxygenates your blood, but has a nice pre-launch calming effect as well.)

2. As you start the last exhale, begin heating the GVG ceramic diffuser.

3. When every last bit of air is out of your lungs, slowly begin inhaling through the GVG, and keep the torch heating it, raising or lowering the flame to control temperature. It’s very important to inhale slowly.

4. If you’re doing everything right, after 5-10 seconds, the DMT will begin to vaporize. If you’re really doing everything right, the full dose will vaporize almost instantaneously. Don’t be alarmed when you feel the ultra-concentrated vapor enter your lungs.

5. Continue to slowly inhale, and when no more vapor is being generated, bring the flame even closer to the ceramic diffuser to ensure that everything has been vaporized.

6. Remove the flame, and draw a bit of cool air through the GVG into your lungs. This helps to hold the vapor for a longer period.

7. Hold the vapor in your lungs for as long as you reasonably can.

??

Also, my torch lighter is just one of thhe cheap 6 dollar ones. Will that work ok? This is what I'm going to try next and I won't hold back this time Smile, I'm also going to quit using the micro g pen like you suggested in my other topic.

«PREV3839404142NEXT»