We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NEED SOME HELP Options

RayOfLight
#1 Posted : 12/26/2009 8:58:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have a mason jar full of basified mhrb i let it sit for like a week, added hot naptha and shook it, the naptha was very orangish light brown in color , the layers had like 5 days to separate and there was a totally distinct seperation of the layers so i pulled the naptha and evapped it,

when i scraped the pan i got over 4 grams of light browinsh material from a little over 100 ML of naptha .... is it possible that there was still basified solution in the naptha even though it sat that long with a totally distinct seperation of the layers? the naptha was pretty much boiling hot when i added it and i did shake the every livin shit out of it... what do you think ?

BTW this is the same mhrb that formed the giant crystal in the other jar at room temp( in another post )
RayOfLight attached the following image(s):
001.JPG (4,744kb) downloaded 30 time(s).
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 12/29/2009 10:05:57 AM

Derek

i thought i responded to your post in another thread anyway heres what you should do..

psychosisdoses wrote:
okay heres whatcha do:

(premix solution of 2g sodium carbonate in 300ml warm water)
take your spice an dissolve in a minimal amount of warm naphtha say 50-100ml and add to sepp funnel
add 50ml wash solution (what you just mixed) to the funnel and swirl vigorously for a few mins drain the bottom layer and repeat 2-3 more times then do it 2-3 more times with plain warm water
drain you naphtha through a coffee filter filled with a small bit of epsom salt
then pour a bit more clean warm naphtha over the epsom to wash off any residue
(put naphtha in a dish cover with saran wrap and freeze in a COLD freezer) or.... put you naphtha in a dish and set in a place where there will be no vibrations and cover it partially with a coaster or something and let it alone for a week or so dont even look at it Smile check on it in a week and take the coaster off and let any residue evap

happy trails Smile
any questions ill do my best..

"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses