We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Ayahuasca Microdose Tincture Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 4/25/2019 11:27:52 PM

Alchemist

For anyone interested. I got ahold of some 60x caapi (black variety), the tarry honey stuff, looks like good hash. I just dissolved 6g in gin. Brought the content up to 30mL. I dose 10 drops (0.5mL), equivalent to 6g caapi, sublingually every morning and night. This has produced beneficial subtle effects. Great way to build a relationship with this plant.

Also I have a Formhuasca microdose tincture. Brew 30g ACRB and 10g Syrian rue seeds. When you have both brews ready, combine them (make sure no solids), reduce to 30mL. Add 0.5g l-ascorbic acid as a preservative. Take 10 drops sublingually, equivalent to 0.5g ACRB and 0.17g Syrian rue seeds, morning and night. Keep this in the fridge.

Both have resulted in desired and successful results. Enjoy!
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 4/26/2019 1:03:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very Nice ! Thank you. Might do this too.
Its nice for in between deep journeys..
I tend to cycle my microdoses, so would benice to micro caapi ( gto 400 grams vblack vines so I think I'll brew it all and micro some and keep some for a strong black vine and cvhaliponga maybe with psilocybes too.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

pastanostra
#3 Posted : 4/30/2019 12:52:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Alkemist, thanks for that.

I wanted to plan something like this, but with A. simplex.
The hard part for me was how to dose the tincture, so i decided to let this for later.

Simplex around me yield between 3,5 & 5%, i've access to rue seeds (seems to yield ~4% ).
I wanted to add passiflora leave as an admixture to the tincture (make a tea with rue seeds too).
As on the path of the intitied, i don't have access to all "the keys" to be autonomous in this math games.

Can you provide me a method how to calculate the ratio of bark / rue and how can i calculate the content of a drop ? So i can dose it accuratelly.
I've 2oz bottle with glass dropper and 20cl vial with glass dropper.

I would do :

- Fullfill the vial of 20cl and count the number of drop
- divide 20cl /number of drops to know how much liquid in a drop.
- make rue + passiflora brew and speculate of % of alkaloid in
- make acacia brew and speculate on % of alkaloid content (or do a titration ?)
- combine brew & reduce to appropriate consistency

As Simplex can vary in % (from 3 to 5) it can be somwhat random to dose orally

What are your tought about that ?

Cheers dude an thanks for your sharing

Love

theAlkēmist
#4 Posted : 5/4/2019 3:49:43 AM

Alchemist

pastanostra wrote:
Hey Alkemist, thanks for that.

I wanted to plan something like this, but with A. simplex.
The hard part for me was how to dose the tincture, so i decided to let this for later.

Simplex around me yield between 3,5 & 5%, i've access to rue seeds (seems to yield ~4% ).
I wanted to add passiflora leave as an admixture to the tincture (make a tea with rue seeds too).
As on the path of the intitied, i don't have access to all "the keys" to be autonomous in this math games.

Can you provide me a method how to calculate the ratio of bark / rue and how can i calculate the content of a drop ? So i can dose it accuratelly.
I've 2oz bottle with glass dropper and 20cl vial with glass dropper.

I would do :

- Fullfill the vial of 20cl and count the number of drop
- divide 20cl /number of drops to know how much liquid in a drop.
- make rue + passiflora brew and speculate of % of alkaloid in
- make acacia brew and speculate on % of alkaloid content (or do a titration ?)
- combine brew & reduce to appropriate consistency

As Simplex can vary in % (from 3 to 5) it can be somwhat random to dose orally

What are your tought about that ?

Cheers dude an thanks for your sharing

Love

Sorry pastanostra for the delayed reply. What I decided to do in the tincture was a very strong dose I had previously experienced. So 30g ACRB. Usually microdosing entails 1/10th of a psychoactive dose. But you have to take into account you aren’t fully inhibiting MAOs. So 10g for me is a psychoactive dose. So I chose 30g of ACRB.

For the harmala I get full inhibition at 3-4g of Syrian rue so I used 10g of Syrian rue seeds in the tincture, as you want some inhibition but not full.

So per day that’s 1g ACRB and 0.3g rue seeds.

Just prepare each brew seperate. Combine and reduce to desired amount. I chose 30mL in a dropper bottle for 10 drops (0.5mL) sublingually twice daily.

With the variation of alkaloid content. Test your plant with a ceremony. Hope that helps.

Love Thumbs up
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

theAlkēmist
#5 Posted : 5/4/2019 3:57:08 AM

Alchemist

rOm wrote:
Very Nice ! Thank you. Might do this too.
Its nice for in between deep journeys..
I tend to cycle my microdoses, so would benice to micro caapi ( gto 400 grams vblack vines so I think I'll brew it all and micro some and keep some for a strong black vine and cvhaliponga maybe with psilocybes too.

I’m getting some Chaliponga soon. I’ve read it’s a much more intellectual experience. What should I ‘expect’ very loosely. 10-15g a solid dose I’ve read?

And Psilocybe admixture is beautiful!!

Love