We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cappi and mushrooms? Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 12/23/2007 7:41:26 PM

JC

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this combination? Im very familiar and quite confident with mushrooms and have had cappi only 3 times but it was very subtle, nice but subtle so was thinking of taking that with some mushrooms? Im going to work with cappi alone for a while then take some mushrooms maybe, see I dont want to take a heavy dose of ayahuasca and be scared off it as ive heard happen to people . Ive got some rue and will probably try that just now with the shrooms, still waiting on my cappi arriving Rolling eyes Also will have some DMT so just a little would last longer and be strong then ? I read here bout rue and what it does with DMT, so itd basically be the same idea yes? Any thoughts? Cheers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 12/25/2007 3:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

... thinking aloud . I bet Psilocybin would need way less MAOI than with dmt. Aren't there any tales to tell from our most ardent psychonaut members..!? Let's hear more psilo-pharmahuasca stories .! But I feel I should remind us, from my once-newbie experience, that the subtle effects of the MAOIs in rue seed and capii are not to be mistaken for a 'weak' biochemical effect. Rue seed b-carbolines are potent MAOIs, totally shutting down the clean-up of dmt, psilocybin, LSD and other tryptamines ! ... Some where, someone suggested 200 mg of b-carbolines are in just 3.5 g seed (extracted). A dose of 3.5 g rue seed probably doesn't shut down every one of your MAO enzymes, but it gets pretty close for a 150 lb person, lasting 2 - 4 hours. The thing is that you can't feel the total-enzyme-shutdown until you take a tryptamine, and when you do, the alkaloid just cruises around in your body not getting removed. on > 100 mg dmt you might surf in imagination soup, with no land in sight for quite a awhile... then finally, AHOY ! .. (... puking is optional) you'll find a piece of dry, MAO-active land ! I remember "wanting my enzymes back" ... ! But with 150 mg dmt I knew it was going to 'end' .. I figured (while blazingly high in synesthesia soup and OEV/CEV), that dmt was an endogenous tryptamine, so lucky me it was going to be cleaned up ASAP, once MAOs came back on-line ..>! But with psilocybin + MAOIs I bet it'll take longer to 'come back / down' ... I wonder what amount of rue extract is needed to close-down all your MAO enzymes..? I hope to find to an optimum balance of MAOI to dmt - anyone know if it's better to eat a little more dmt and less MAOIs...? Try 3.5 g of rue seed as a strong MAOI dose - (EXTRACTED and filtered) - on an empty stomach. The body and brain immediately pick up the b-carbolines, and you'll feel greatly mellowed in 15 min, some subtle hypnogogic-like CEVs. YOu'll sleep well and wake up feeling 'un-depressed'. To test rue-extract alone, I've considred doubling the dose to 7.0 g of lemon-juice extracted seed, as it could be more closed-eye visual. But with Dmt or psilocybin watch it with the MAOIs !

harold
#3 Posted : 12/25/2007 12:04:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i would take both mixtures with great great respect though syrian rue + shroom http://www.erwid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=35242 http://de1.erowid.org/ex...p.phpquery=ID=34864.html

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 12/25/2007 5:28:23 PM

JC

Cheers for the advice, wasnt going to jump straight in. Only ever took rue like 4 times but the mhrb didnt kick in. Could imagine over shooting the mark with the maoi. Will probably work with the cappi and maybe take a tiny amount of mushrooms, and build up, was just thinking, oh ive had extreme mushroom journeys, mabye thatd be easier to cope with than a DMT journey, but now im not too sure actually. Cheers for the links mate, storys are pretty intense, feel sorry for that guy who thinks hes God, think he could be on to something right enough.

harold
#5 Posted : 12/25/2007 6:41:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

your welcome, theres another really good story i couldn't find which is very profound... ill try and find it for you. i would take the vine rather than rue if i had to choose... the vine seems from reports to be less firm/harsh a teacher and more motherly but take those comments with a pinch of salt

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 12/26/2007 8:22:41 PM

JC

Yes I do plan on taking the vine, just got 1.5kg Very happy Ive got some rue as well and have tried the vine a couple times before, did get something out of it but want to learn more about it, and the reports ive heard it is very mothering and benevolant, my mate swears by it, so think ill work with that, then maybe add some admixture, maybe some mushrooms