We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are thoose Salvia Divinorum?? Please help Options

Adam751
#1 Posted : 4/22/2019 4:26:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys , i have bought two types of salvia divinorum so are those the types that are psychoactive???

The first type :
https://ibb.co/GPqpJms
https://ibb.co/9p1dN7G
https://ibb.co/QnZGGYF

The second type :
https://ibb.co/ctS1Pkw
https://ibb.co/FDX3cdp

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Adam751
#2 Posted : 4/22/2019 5:51:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Guys please helpp !!

FranLover
#3 Posted : 4/22/2019 5:58:19 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yeah thats salvia. The first type is hallucinogenic and extremley mind altering. I have never seen the second, looks just like salvia but the leaves are smaller.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Adam751
#4 Posted : 4/22/2019 6:08:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

But I chewed 21 fresh leaves for about 40 minutes without swallowing the juice and smoked 4 leaves with a water bong , and the effects are too weak what should i do

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 4/22/2019 10:36:30 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Adam751 wrote:
But I chewed 21 fresh leaves for about 40 minutes without swallowing the juice and smoked 4 leaves with a water bong , and the effects are too weak what should i do

It takes a while to get to know Salvia and build up a reverse tolerance. Persist respectfully, and with the right attitude she will appear to you. "The leaves of the Shepherdess" are no mere trifle with which you attempt to get high. There's good reason why this is called "the diviners' sage" - Salvia divinorum.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

rOm
#6 Posted : 4/22/2019 10:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

first type is good. not second. was this a joke ? looks like...
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 4/22/2019 11:34:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

OK, I actually looked at the pictures now and neither of them is S. divinorum. The second looks like a bit like S. farinacea 'Victoria Purple' although the leaves seem too long. S. farinacea has a weak activity that is said to be mediated via benzodiazepine receptors.

There are thousands of species of Salvia, quite a number of them secrete interesting terpenoids but only very few of them produce anything like significant amounts of salvinorin a. Salvia nemorosa is quite interesting but still nothing like S. divinorum. There's plenty of investigation to be done in the Salvia genus.

I recently tried smoking a S. glutinosa leaf. There was slight activity at first. Very slight. Smoking one leaf took a surprisingly long time and was a complete chore. Those considering working with S. glutinosa would be well advised to start off by making a concentrated extract. Selectively breeding a more potent strain also theoretically should be possible.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

TheAwakening
#8 Posted : 4/23/2019 4:55:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agree with downwards, definitely not Salvia Divinorum. She usually has bigger leaves and flowers have a beautiful fluffy white calyx. 21 chewed leaves is a lot if you've got your technique right, chew one or two at a time, 2-3 mins each, swishing the butter green goddess in your mouth and swallow afterwards. I usually start feeling something at 2-3 leaves.

Good luck in your search.

Adam751
#9 Posted : 4/28/2019 3:10:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When I chewed the leaves and felt like i am relaxed without any anxiety it made me happy somehow , but look the pictures closely , the leaves are large somehow as you said but it wasn't in good condition when i got them , so you are sure it's not s divinorum ???

Muskogee Herbman
#10 Posted : 4/28/2019 3:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this looks nothing like salvia divinorum...
attached is a photo of salvia with its flower. one of the most characteristic features of salvia d. is the square stem. Then ofcourse the leaf and flower.
Muskogee Herbman attached the following image(s):
20171223_095001e.jpg (5,285kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 4/28/2019 7:06:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Adam751 wrote:
When I chewed the leaves and felt like i am relaxed without any anxiety it made me happy somehow , but look the pictures closely , the leaves are large somehow as you said but it wasn't in good condition when i got them , so you are sure it's not s divinorum ???

This sounds exactly like the benzodiazepine receptor mediated effects of S. farinacea. Psychoactivity of some sort is fairly commonplace in the Salvia genus. If someone sold you those plants as Salvia divinorum then either they were utterly ignorant that other species of sage exist or they were out to con you.

Musk's picture is absolutely definitive. Thumbs up

gibran2
#12 Posted : 4/28/2019 7:54:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

None of the plants shown are Salvia Divinorum. They are Salvia plants, but are ornamental garden plants.
Also, Salvia Divinorum flowers look like this:
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
20190331_112500 - Copy.jpg (960kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

gibran2
#13 Posted : 4/28/2019 7:57:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Muskogee Herbman wrote:
this looks nothing like salvia divinorum...
attached is a photo of salvia with its flower. one of the most characteristic features of salvia d. is the square stem. Then ofcourse the leaf and flower.

Beat me to it. Thumbs up
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.