We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm new, so I'll try to help you get to know me! Options

Burrito132
#1 Posted : 4/17/2019 9:37:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there everyone! I'm new, not only to this website but to the idea of DMT in general.

I got into weed my freshman year of high school, and my dealer convinced me to try mushrooms as well. After doing some research on side effects and risks, I decided what the hell, it was worth it (He never could convince me to try anything else. Even tried selling me a bar for a dollar, wasn't gonna touch it) and I loved every second of my first trip.

I've never been spiritual, I actually used to avoid people that were because all their talk of "oneness" and "respect everything man" just seemed like obnoxious hippy nonsense to me. I was more than just atheist, I was Anti-Theist for most of my life because I was raised seeing all the horrors of theism, such as the crusades and whatnot. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. While I'm still an atheist, I don't have so much disrespect for theism.

When I tried mushrooms the first time, it was something I don't think I'll ever be able to describe fully, but I'm sure many of you can understand regardless. I felt, for the first time, like I belonged somewhere. Everywhere, actually. I felt like part of the grass I laid in, as well as the trees, sky, and houses. despite being around midnight, everything was still bright, and more vivid than I could ever imagine. This is what got me interested in psychedelics. I began listening to trip reports of LSD, DMT, Kratom, and many others. One large resource I found was Youtube. I started learning about the chemical interactions in the brain, as well as harm reduction methods for many of these substances.

As great as all of this was, I've only ever experienced mushrooms twice. Both times were incredible, and several months apart. But it's been nearly a year, and everyday life has been getting to me. Every day is the same, and I don't have much in the way of company these days, due to my own work and friends going to school. The Monotony and loneliness are starting to get to me, and I decided it may help to experience psychedelics again. After all, mushrooms got rid of my depression for 6 months at a time. However, I found that I no longer had contact with anyone who had these substances, and due to my living situation growing psilocibes is simply impractical. I started researching substances that wouldn't be incredibly difficult or time-consuming to get my hands on, and found DMT. Physically safe, non-addictive, and best of all, easy to get my hands on. I found that the chemicals for a basic extraction were cheap enough, and a plant that grows everywhere here, Phalaris, contains DMT.

I was naive. I thought I could just use the same method I saw on extracting from bark. But I never jump into anything headfirst, I'm terrified of diving. I looked into it, heard of this website, and heard that Phalaris extractions aren't as simple as I thought. So here I am, eager to learn and experience the wonderful world of spice. After all, my dream is to become a chef one day.

If you have any questions, or feel this entire post was a trainwreck, let me know. I always want to improve and am happy to get aquainted with such a wonderful community.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DancinDog
#2 Posted : 4/29/2019 11:45:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin