We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Older new explorer Options

Paisley
#1 Posted : 4/16/2019 4:10:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

I am 40+ and until last year had never tried anything but alcohol. Really, really. I have always been curious about psychedelics in general. I love the therapeutic potential, their use for spiritual exploration, etc.

I have experimented a little bit in the last year or two but not DMT, though I would like to very much. <sigh>
Also I've found that, like alcohol, I don't have much reaction to substances. I can drink A LOT with little effect. MJ makes me sleepy (both S&I) and relaxes my muscles, but that's about it. etc

In reading the posts I came across a topic about The Wim Hof Method and how the breathing can lead to DMT experiences. It mentioned "see brown fat technique"... but it doesn't say where one 'sees' it. I did use the search function and that only pulled up the original post. ???

Any idea where I can find the aforementioned "brown fat technique"??

Thanks!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/16/2019 2:46:49 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hello and welcome to the Nexus.

I got into psychedelics after 40. If was an extremely positive (but not always easy) experience.

Most of my work was with magic mushrooms.

For me it was about spiritual development. To be honest, my spiritually had been crushed by a mix of science dogma and pompous religions. I was not a spiritual person and considered the whole subject unworthy of serious consideration, as I perched myself on an arrogant ideology of reductionist materialism.

With my brain inside the walls of this arrogant conviction, I distracted myself with alcohol, sports, TV, engineered foods, and other mind numbing products our society excels at producing. I was set for life really, destined to go to the cold grave disconnected from nature and 'pasionately' defending some random kind of flawed political ideology which abound these days.

Mushrooms rescued me from that fate. I owe a lot to them. They opened my eyes to the beauty around me. They made me realize how amazing life is, a single ant alone being an incredible organismto to be in awe of. They showed me how precious the time we have is, to enjoy and appreciate the time I have with my loved ones. They showed me we can experience the divine and how improbable the mainstream idea that "everything came out of nothing for now reason in a single instant" is. They showed me how toxic and mind-trapping arrogance can be, making me strive to be humble. They showed me how deep thankfulness can generate a happy bliss. I could go on, but my words cannot make the mushrooms justice.

Anyway, this was my experience for what it's worth. I wish you the best in your personal path of exploration and improvement.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚