We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newb Requires Expert Help ON a QT tek gone wrong of course Options

Emptyhands222
#1 Posted : 12/23/2007 2:09:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, I have been browsing these forums for a few days now and I so with I would have found yall sooner.... SWIM hastily went with QT's tek from erowid and after reading through this site a few days into the process he was horrified but tales of her tek killing people spice he followed her instructions basically to the T and now before going ANY father he is requesting I post for input on the next logical steps on how to migrat the A/B to VM&P to NaOH to VM&P to evap into a more sutiable Freeze Precip or whatever would be the best method of completion/salvage for this operation... I know this post is very newb but that about sums the 2 of us up. he then deffated 3 times with room temp naptha not sure if this had any affect as so many diff tecks out there and and had seen yours tell it was 2 late. Then he added just enough NaOH to the mix to bring the 1/2 pint level to an almost even 1 pint at about 10-11 PH. at this point the solution thinkened and He was left with a very think Very Grey/smoke colored Almost gel. from this point he let it sit and headed to the forums... after some reading horror stories about QT's tek and about people losing TONs of spice to PH spikes and all kinds of nasty variables he got scared as it hard to get spice for him and he doesnt want to lose his work. In Jar C he currently has VM&p Naptha in a seperate container and exactly 1 pint of slowly thinning and darkinging Grey/Darkgreen/black Gew in Jar B... HE wants to know what your input is as to the next most logical step for completion. as he is worried to progress with QT's fearing future damage is it is damaged... He, being a total newb is just looking for someone to walk him trough it in laymans english with steps from the greygreen gew to nice spice IN Jar D He also has another 50g MHRB in a seperate A/B that has set for the first 24hours with nothing more then that done to the plant material... just soaking Any info you could give me to relay to him would be so appreciated I know this is a rather newb post, but thats what we both are to this and need the experience of someone who has first hand success... TY much for you time and understand and any help you can give I have read this entire thread and while it answer most of my questions I would still Love any assistance yall could give me before proceeding TY in advance for you time and patientce

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.