We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
intro essay Options

Hoobaleenyo
#1 Posted : 4/14/2019 9:54:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello myself is a spiritual healer and truth seeker who has seen many things within ourself. Telling people you can heal them does not go over well, no matter who you tell it to, family is no exception. For years myself has been on a journey to find my true self and catch my shadow. In doing this myself also found the source of everything and also the source of evil. Myself has done this so no one else has to.Flight of the Eagle not flight of the ego is my journey. Myself chose to be a healer but this is a journey that tests ones self to his deepest. In it myself has to experience what others feel so myself can heal them, that is nothing like myself has ever done. Everyone except my wife and sons has left me and thinks myself is crazy. Myself can explain it all but it will not be understood. Anything man made can be healed. Myself is not some special chosen one or anything like that. Myself has just chosen to heal people and can give anyone who wants healed help. Healing by the way means exposing your shadow, finding your trueself, the earth and universe, healing and the true universal truth. Anyone who wants it can have it, it is choice and the truth from the universe, myself is just her employee. Before this many years ago myself was pure shadow and let him control everything myself did, now he is being finished and exposed by Eagle feather my trueself. Any one who wants the truth and healing it is your choice, also anyone who wants to mock or make fun, it's also your choice so feel free to do that also, it will be a test you failed, not me.

Mushrooms are very helpful in seeing the truth, myself has not ever done dmt yet but have mhrb and aconfusa for healing(in my questionnaire myself stated marijuana, dmt and mushrooms as my top 3, 5me0 is dmt like so that's why myself put that answer) . 5me0 myself was given 1000mg for my journey and tried that, my experiences are different as they pertain to healing.Ego death can be felt at all times brothers and sisters, we just have to find it in inside. It is inside us all, we are all equal, myself can just show, how to access it.
Our trueself and the Earth heals,
we keep looking to the sky when it's right under our feet

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 10/4/2019 7:14:12 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

So what is your technique for healing?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.