We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmalas Oxymel Options

pastanostra
#1 Posted : 4/14/2019 10:54:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I'm really interested in short/mid-term effect of harmalas. I really love them to be honest and felt a friendship with.
For this i made an oxymel to have an imuno-tonic for my body.

This is the recipe i used :

- 50g plain rue seeds
- 22g fresh chopped garlic
- 23g fresh chopped ginger
- 130g kombucha vinegar
- 50g raw honey
- ~4cl 95% ethanol

The mixture have settled in fridge for 1 month, while gently mixing once a day during this month.
Once this time past, i filtered the mixture and kept in a bottle.
This start of year i had a lot of headaches, mainly caused by the no exercise, and computer assisted life. I needed to quit smoking (after more than 15y daily), and quit cannabis too.
Waned to change food habits too.

For this cure my plan was :
- 10 pumps at the morning
- 1 teaspoon of the mixture with warm water replacing my usual coffee
- preferred food as vegetal or low fat (chicken meat)
- No alcohol
- No cannabis
- Reducing drastically tobacco smoking

After a lot of reading about harmalas effects, usage, pharmacothings, i thanked it should give some benefit for me.
I have a log for the first 11 days, and the total cure lasted 4 entire weeks. i did not pursuit logging because effects i had settled, the work consisted to continue the cure. It was not hard to drink, the garlic gave more its taste than the rest.

This cure arrived at the same time with big change in my work and social circle. At work there is reshuffle of teams, for rentability, the ambience was not really good at all. In social had some problems with wife.

The first day, i felt the harmalas headspace, i had sometimes felt my legs woobling, but was mostly clean at work, i could think and move as usual, but smoothly. I forgot this day to change my habit of coffee, this resulted in an insomnia at night. Toughs arrived at space speed.

The second day i had an intense energy despite the few hours slept, my physical energy was correct.

The third day, i had a headache (neck was tense), i had good mental condition for work, but was very hard to reflect, mainly due to the work shuffle.

On the fourth day, everything was in place in my head, very confident, energy seemed to be at his maximum, the day was very promising.

The fith, i believe i took cold with climatizers the day before, energy and headspace was good. I had an awful night (10h of sleep).

On the sixth day, i took with the mixture, the juice of a lemon + raw honey, to help with the cold. I felt aching at the sciatic for 3 day, this day was the worst, i did stretching to help with. Energy was good.

The seventh day was equal to the 6th.

The 8th day, my energy was more than 120% to go working and see my colleagues for news, i had a clarity in my mind that i encountered during psychedelics experiments.

On the 9th, my ability to be listened and understood was very powerful, it was reverse to with my colleagues.

On the 10th, it was equal as the day before, and had a rare ability to express myself, my tone was calm, every message could be understood and all received message could be empathically understood.

On day 11, I've done a small excess in my diet (eaten a big fatten American sandwich Smile )but everything was good. from today.

In general this cure helped me a lot, i believe it put your sense more sensible. Every cigarette i smoked, i felt the effect of nicotine (in the body), felt the throat sensibilized by smoke. Coughing disappeared with rue expectorant effect (the first day i spit out some glitter). My pooping habit changed too, less than before but better (ISO 27001 proof poop), but needed more work to be accomplished Razz. My emotions were amplified and it was sometimes hard to control (notably for the work shuffling). I felt in my body really better, more in place (thanks to stop cannabis). Once a time i smoked a join and the effect were amplified, heart that get bogged down, anxiety back but learned to master it a bit.

I trust sincerely in this plant, and the habits we can change with. I think it can be a must have companion to cure addictions. During the cure i smoked between 3 & 6 cigarette a day (before was above 10 + 3 or 4 joins a day). nicotine dries the throat and lung with rue.
Today i no more smoke join, but cigarettes. I will plan a withdrawal for tobacco, but it's not so simple as it's a social habits Sad.
I'll plan for June this cure or the traditional one (4,6g daily rue tea for 40 day), idk atm which one I'll choose (advice welcome to help me quit smoking mainly).
Something i did not was blood test before and after the cure. This may be of interest to see regulation in the body.
I truly think this medicine can act from the highest level to the deepest one, with a proper lifestyle. Today i continue the morning pump and my body sculpted a bit (this was not wished) and i didn't not have any random headache. I have more dreams, more lucid dreams, it's pleasant to wake up from a dream and go back in to continue the story. This Saturday i dreamt on 3 story like that, 2 of them were the following of stories that started weeks before. Very interesting.

Thanks for your reading guys Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.