We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yellow DMT - Am i breaking through? Options

FrAcTALz
#1 Posted : 4/14/2019 8:42:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello,

I swim a yellow waxy dmt. I have been using my bumboldt ceramic donut vape at around 15 watts.(is he burning it>Pleased

Upon three hits, My entire field of energy turned into a fractal beautiful pattern. All doses are around 45mg. The first Time I was in a whole other colorful world with an entity I could not see leading me by the hand to show me why I was lacking happiness. I took another hit and a buddha like person I would not exactly see showed me telepatheticlly each sound wave in the song that was playing, and after the drop we both laughed because I understood it so much more at that time. I then asked about my mom, who passed away, and saw a decaying body that shoed me her physical form then the female entity told me your mom is right here spriritually and I felt I had a conversation with her.

Second trip: All my trips last a long time, is this because of the yellow dmt? I always feel a cleaner psilicybin euphoric wave after with stronger visual hallucinations. again I don't think I vaped correctly because I gained little insight but everything in my mind took on a personaility, even inanimate objects, hard to explain, and fractcals consumed my being leaving me so euphoric.

So can you guyd give me any tips? better ways to vape spice?
is it the yellow dmt making the trip longer after (its like shooms for 15minw after coming back)

Thanks everyone! Peace and Love
-Fractalz 1st post

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acacian
#2 Posted : 4/14/2019 9:03:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If it is just slight oily residue on otherwise pure dmt crystals then yellow makes little to no difference in my opinion - despite so many people romanticising about it. .. but hey.. it depends why it is yellow too. If it is yellow because the alkaloid profile is more complex then yes it probably will affect the experience. Many acacias contain a variety of differen't alkaloids.. confusa for example is almost half nmt which absolutely affects the experience (there is a wealth of anecdotal evidence for this) and a whole bunch of the ones here in Australia contain very interesting combinations of alkaloids.. leading to a considerably different effect compared to the "cleaner" profile trees... I find them more interesting personally

dmt doesn't get any less profound with each smoke either .. which is good to take into account when pondering differences in experience. As you grow - so does your dmt experience

FrAcTALz
#3 Posted : 4/15/2019 4:30:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I probably did break through?

JKW
#4 Posted : 4/15/2019 5:29:26 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

FrAcTALz wrote:

Sounds like you did! Thumbs up

Th Entity
#5 Posted : 4/15/2019 6:02:42 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

"If you have to ask, then you definitely didnt breaktrhough"
XaXaXa
Laughing

JKW
#6 Posted : 4/15/2019 6:53:33 PM

Th Entity wrote:
"If you have to ask, then you definitely didnt breaktrhough"
XaXaXa
Laughing

Hi Entitly,

Not necessarily. I remember the first time I broke through, I didn't realize it because it did not meet my expectations. What is described in the internet did not happen; especially regarding Terence MacKenna's descriptions.

There were not elves, but there were these alien glyphs that kept changing, and I did not understand what the hell was going on.

It was only after the experience repeated itself that I realized I had broken through.

Th Entity
#7 Posted : 4/15/2019 9:23:19 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

That's also correct!
I can imagine how one can breakthrough without even knowing (first few times smoker) because he dont have "database" to compare it with, and this is so profound experience.

JKW
#8 Posted : 4/15/2019 10:53:10 PM

Th Entity wrote:
That's also correct!
I can imagine how one can breakthrough without even knowing (first few times smoker) because he dont have "database" to compare it with, and this is so profound experience.

In my case I found the experience so utterly bizarre, I really didn't know what to make of it.

mas21
#9 Posted : 4/16/2019 12:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FrAcTALz wrote:

I never understood the quote "If you have to ask the question 'Did I break through?', then most likely you haven't." from reading here over the last couple years, but last year I started working with dmt on a fairly consistent basis and had many powerful & profound experiences (the realm that I end up in is well beyond any mandalic geometric shapes or designs, there's no fully qualified description to the realm I go).

Then nearing the start of this year I had vaporized a slightly smaller than usual amount in my sherlock vapor genie (glass), thinking it was going to be somewhat of a lesser experience because I'd always equated dosage amount with the intensity of the experience. I learned very quickly that things aren't that cut n dry when it comes to how profound the experience can be and how impossibly deep it can take you.

This particular experience blew to pieces all previous experiences I'd had prior. It's incredibly hilarious to me when I sit here and think about it.

This type of experience leaves absolutely zero doubt about what is happening, it leaves absolutely no question in your mind..

Just when I thought that I'd 'broken through' with many of the past experiences I was quickly and effortlessly shown that I had no idea what the fuck I was talking about Laughing regarding these experiences..

and that the depth of this stuff is massively beyond my ability to conceptualize or frame into a question like "Was this it? Did I do it?, because I was shown that:

"Friend... there is no bottom to this place, there is no final resting place or final frontier or goal. 'How much are you willing to stand to see?' is the real question".

Now I understand what many of the members in those threads had meant by that statement..

Hotspur922
#10 Posted : 4/16/2019 5:18:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mas21 wrote:
FrAcTALz wrote:

I never understood the quote "If you have to ask the question 'Did I break through?', then most likely you haven't." from reading here over the last couple years, but last year I started working with dmt on a fairly consistent basis and had many powerful & profound experiences (the realm that I end up in is well beyond any mandalic geometric shapes or designs, there's no fully qualified description to the realm I go).

Then nearing the start of this year I had vaporized a slightly smaller than usual amount in my sherlock vapor genie (glass), thinking it was going to be somewhat of a lesser experience because I'd always equated dosage amount with the intensity of the experience. I learned very quickly that things aren't that cut n dry when it comes to how profound the experience can be and how impossibly deep it can take you.

This particular experience blew to pieces all previous experiences I'd had prior. It's incredibly hilarious to me when I sit here and think about it.

This type of experience leaves absolutely zero doubt about what is happening, it leaves absolutely no question in your mind..

Just when I thought that I'd 'broken through' with many of the past experiences I was quickly and effortlessly shown that I had no idea what the fuck I was talking about Laughing regarding these experiences..

and that the depth of this stuff is massively beyond my ability to conceptualize or frame into a question like "Was this it? Did I do it?, because I was shown that:

"Friend... there is no bottom to this place, there is no final resting place or final frontier or goal. 'How much are you willing to stand to see?' is the real question".

Now I understand what many of the members in those threads had meant by that statement..

exactly with you on all this my man!