We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Critique My Dose For Psiluasca Within 10h Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 4/13/2019 9:26:08 PM

Alchemist

So I’m thinking 75mg harmala freebase followed by 5g Psilocybe hollandia truffles (never had truffles but I’ve had mushrooms 20 odd times), I hear they aren’t as potent, and 1g Amanita pantherina. I’m questioning if I should snack on 8 datura stramonium seeds too (I do with everything).

I’m also going to take a very dear friend traveling with me. They have never tripped ever, but I have been fully preparing them (quite extensively) over the last three months. For me this will be a pleasure to navigate, but I don’t want it being too challenging for them (some challenge is necessary to gain value from the experience).

Although they can take away therapeutic and spiritual development lessons, I want the experience to be gratifying, pleasurable, and magickal. I want them to be amazed and lost in visuals. Hence not just Psilocybe on their own.

The other option is up to 15g Psilocybe hollandia with the possible addition of up to 2g Amanita pantherina each. There’s also plenty of harmala freebase to play around with but from my understanding you don’t want full MAO inhibition, only partial. That’s my thinking for the 75mg harmala if I settle on a lower dose of Psilocybe.

And please don’t warn me about a bad trip, I don’t adhere to the man made delusions of good and bad.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 4/13/2019 10:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Altering the consciousness of another human being with entheogens is a huge responsibility.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

theAlkēmist
#3 Posted : 4/13/2019 10:17:53 PM

Alchemist

Tony6Strings wrote:
Altering the consciousness of another human being with entheogens is a huge responsibility.

I fully agree with you and understand. They want this and are ready.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Quetzal7
#4 Posted : 4/14/2019 10:12:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you planning to give a mix of amanita, psilos harmala and datura so someone that never tripped before? Surprised
As a general rule, i would stay away of introducing harmala combo,unless someone is quite experienced and has personal interest in it. Also, Harmals should be tried by themself first - imho.

theAlkēmist
#5 Posted : 4/14/2019 10:23:29 AM

Alchemist

They cannot come tonight. I’ve decided 300mg haramala + 50g Chacruna + 2g psilocybe + 8 datura stramonium seeds tonight. About to begin the journey. Looking forward to report back!!